100 Posts!
This is my 100th post! woo hoo! I am totally not a noob anymore! Or maybe I am. who cares? 100!
People all across the country just want the same things: money, naughty sex, and mouth-watering barbeque.
---Lewis Black, a real American hero
[Image: 4973c68f21.jpg]
Glacius9 Wrote:This is my 100th post! woo hoo! I am totally not a noob anymore!

If your not a noob anymore why post in the newbie forum? (Congrats)
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRCFdaYz4bremILbnvIUxz...nOTXb1&t=1]
where else would i put it? spam, where everybody would just flame me for no reason? I think not.
People all across the country just want the same things: money, naughty sex, and mouth-watering barbeque.
---Lewis Black, a real American hero
[Image: 4973c68f21.jpg]
Yeah, but your trying to prove that your not a noob anymore right? If yes your posting it in the wrong place.
Aye, Spam isn't THAT bad. You'd be flamed in Misc.
Paired with: Qoorl the Atomic Cowboy, Sasuke the Ninjassasin, Solly the Wise King, and Keke Le Cat

[Virgin PrideThumbsup]
Guess what? Now I just posted my hundreth post.happy
-_-'
derp
Post count does not define if you're a "newb" or not. Attitude and knowledge, and being known about the forum defines being a "newb" or not. You could have 15,000 posts and still be considered a newb.

Also, I'm pretty sure this is not the forum to post milestone threads. Even so, I'd say they should be for significant milestones like X,000 etc.
I'm making this my "Owned by a different member" picture.

[Image: chuck_norris.jpg]
derp
Glacius9 Wrote:This is my 100th post! woo hoo! I am totally not a noob anymore! Or maybe I am. who cares? 100!

I remember when I hit 100... it was three and a half years ago.
Star Wrote:Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
?I?m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.?
- Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)
Grats yo! about 50 more levels and you can get into Shatrrath City! Go Aldor! Those Scryers are shifty...
Hawk Wrote:Post count does not define if you're a "newb" or not. Attitude and knowledge, and being known about the forum defines being a "newb" or not. You could have 15,000 posts and still be considered a newb.

im living proof to that .__.
Way to have self esteem there, mate.
CL, if you posted in the misc every once in awhile we would welcome you back as part of the crew. Hanging around here and the general pokemon discussion section instills the status of newb, though. When you're ready for an upgrade, post with us.
Star Wrote:Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
?I?m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.?
- Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)