Sprites! Help Me!!
Yeah sprites look cool and i want to be able to do them! I only really have paint is it still possible to do good ones??PanicPanic

Tips are also welcome!!!lol
Yeah! Paint is really good to use for sprites, just get a sprite page off of google and you're good to go. (At least that's what I did)
I put no stock in religion. By the word religion I have seen the lunacy of fanatics of every denomination be called the will of god. I have seen too much religion in the eyes of too many murderers. Holiness is in right action, and courage on behalf of those who cannot defend themselves, and goodness. What God desires is here [points to head] and here [points to heart] and what you decide to do every day, you will be a good man - or not.
Yea Ive done a leafeon sort of recolour.(its now in my sig.) I'm a pencil drawer reallylol
Btw how do you put pictures in without making them attachments?
http://www.photobucket.com
http://www.tinypic.com

Upload, paste the IMG code. And paint ROCKS for sprites. Big Grin
[Image: jun7.jpg]
Thanks, btw I'm working on your picture!!! It should be on within a few days i hope!
Thanks a lot. happy
[Image: jun7.jpg]
I go to pe2k for my sprites.
[Image: LucarioandUmbreon2.png][Image: umbreonbanner.png][Image: LucarioandUmbreon.png]

Paired with The Editor.
TSR is great for sprites (it can take a while to load though), and ImageShack is brilliant for strings-free image hosting.
[Image: CindyTC.png]
whats pe2k?
pe2k (Google it) is another entry in the great big encyclopedia of sprite sites, this one focusing purely on pokemon (it appears to be a little more than that, but that's all we're interested in right now). It probably has more pokemon sprites than general sprite sites, but is limited in terms of the range of sprites. In general you should start with somewhere like TSR if looking for random things, and then proceed to more specific sites such as pe2k if you can't find it.
ChibiSuicune Wrote:I only really have paint is it still possible to do good ones??PanicPanic
I do all my spriting on MSPaint Thumbsup
Awesome! I didn't know paint was so good lol. Heres my first attempt at a splice.(first in sig) Pretty tragic really
It's a good one Thumbsup
Thanks! Hopefully I'll get the hang of it eventually! Btw do you reckon you could do me a leafeon or glaceon chao? or both lol
Done, but my internet is playing up. I'll upload it ASAP.
They're in my shop Thumbsup
thanks muchly going to look at them now
Okay can people stop posting in this thread now. Thanks for your help. I'm starting a new one.
Three new ones
[Image: newavvypt4.png]
[COLOR="Pink"]^This is a cherry tree. Got it?^

[Image: newsiggywi1.png]

Espeon's PINK. ^-^[/COLOR]