Hey
Hey this is Kath, Eve's friend.

Aparently making new threads isn't the "done thing", but i'm a bit of a rebel, so naturally, i'm going against the grain!

Erm, yeah, so, PLEASE BE NICE TO ME, i'm new, so don't judge me too quickly ... plus, it's not nice to pick on people!!

That's all i have to say... for now... i WILL be back!

Lots of lurve
Kath x x xKiss
You remind me of Angi.
Do you have big hooters?
[Image: incubator_Nocturne.png]
I want to be the first to say hi, and don't mind the rest of PD, they are all a bunch of jerks. I'm the only nice one. happy welcome to PD.
Star Wrote:Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
?I?m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.?
- Snakes on a Plane (As if spoken by a proper Englishman)
Fuck you guys for posting before me.
Star Wrote:Then we will dye easter eggs and watch stupid horror movies until she pisses her pants and I die.
?I?m growing impatient with these malevolent slithering reptiles on this bloody aircraft.?
But it's not a bad thing. (: Even though I think your the one that called me a stupid bitch. Welcome.
This thread will have to be archived, a friend of eve's registering on our forums is the greatest honor i can ever achieve.
Kelsh Wrote:But it's not a bad thing. (: Even though I think your the one that called me a stupid bitch. Welcome.

it was
Panic
well, sorry kelsh for saying that, shouldn't have judged so quickly, just i don't like people being mean to eachother (even though i did that myself ) but yeah happy
Yojimbo Wrote:Fuck you guys for posting before me.

Oh yeah Jimbo, thats being nice for sure. Wink
thanks yojimbo ... well, i didnt think anyone would actually post on this thing, how great is that !!!
I'll be honest about this now, Kath sounds like someone saying Cats with a lisp.
kathilicious Wrote:well, sorry kelsh for saying that, shouldn't have judged so quickly, just i don't like people being mean to eachother (even though i did that myself ) but yeah happy

It's alright, if some one was being mean to my friend I would have done the same. No problemo.
and erm my "hooters" are of ... average size hehehe
DSX Wrote:Oh yeah Jimbo, thats being nice for sure. Wink

That's as nice as it's going to get around here!
kathilicious Wrote:and erm my "hooters" are of ... average size hehehe

boob job! then blow job.
great! x x x
M'kay. Because you could have potentially been one of Eve's mammoth-breasted friends from the Colossal Knockers club.
well its short for Kathryn, but i dont really like that, so Kath, but, like, whatever
Maybe they have a club.
lmfao MAMMOTH BREASTED!!!
Kelsh Wrote:Maybe they have a club.

That would have to be a large building.
Nocturne Wrote:That would have to be a large building.

Hahahahaha.

All my friends are tiny. Not counting Lindsey, since she isn't my friends anymore.
yeah i agree
its so hard to keep up with this hahaha, im retarding as i type!