PD Meetup.
(05-03-2018, 07:00 PM)Kelsh2 Wrote: Yes lots of booze. Who isn't active on here anymore? I have Mex and Squid on Facebook. Dunno if Squid would come though

Get everyone. As much as we can. But tell them in no uncertain terms it’s the main attractions in Toronto. The less choice you give people the more likely it is they’ll go along with it.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Sounds good. Now I need a passport..
Mario won't come, just putting that out there.
Get Walker, get celery, get Khaos. This is happening.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Lord get on the discord server it's so easy to communicate
(05-03-2018, 07:05 PM)pichubro Wrote: Mario won't come, just putting that out there.

Tell him kelsh misses him and wants to give him a big hug
(05-03-2018, 07:08 PM)Kelsh2 Wrote: Lord get on the discord server it's so easy to communicate

Who else is on discord

Can you not just update me on progress on FB messenger

Cramming for law finals here
What is the link to Discord
https://discord.gg/9hDCBM

Do I have you on fb?
I'm not big on alcohol myself, but whatever

The big T