PD Meetup.
I'm in Canada this August, you up for something Ascaris?
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I have no idea how I accidentally posted this in here.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
MOVED
we doin niagara falls?
give me a specific date and I'm down

Actually would like to do it this time. Don't have a passport yet tho
Rayne you were so close to me and even went to my city and never said hi
(05-02-2018, 10:31 PM)Ascaris Wrote: we doin niagara falls?

To be brutally honest I think it would be a pretty poor meet up spot.
I would prefer if the meeting was on the East Coast, I don't want to go out west for this, I will do it if I have to, but that is outside of my comfort zone.

yes, i am up to do this in the summer. eastern US or canada? i have been wanting to go to montreal lately.
canada only for me, the us is going be a pain in the ass visa wise for at least the next couple months
I have my passport so its not an issue on my end. As Kelsh noted however, you need a passport to get (back) from Canada unless you live in New York or something.

Actually, if we are actually serious about doing this in Canada, we need to make this solid like in the next few weeks as it takes months to get a passport.

If we do this I would prefer to cut down on costs as much as possible. Like hotel rooms and such
yeah, that's the thing, we would either need to find a dirty cheap place, stay over someone's house, or all sleep in the same room

I’m not available for anywhere other than Canada.
Preferably in the big T.
(05-03-2018, 05:49 PM)Kirby Wrote: yeah, that's the thing, we would either need to find a dirty cheap place, stay over someone's house, or all sleep in the same room

We could find a 2 bed hotel room with a couch. Probably won't cost all of us more then 50 each. We also could all meet up at a convention in Canada or something. Then we all have something to do
Such as https://www.fanexpocanada.com/en/home.html
Or we could do CN Tower -> Aquarium -> Alcohol.
If we’re doing a PD meetup you’d better be reaching into your savings accounts, we’re talking a night of decadence and nostalgia, yo.
I would prefer second half of August.
I mean I'm actually seriously down if you guys set a date.
Yes, me too. I say we say second half of August, Toronto sites, progressively get more drunk. I’ve never been more serious.
Yes lots of booze. Who isn't active on here anymore? I have Mex and Squid on Facebook. Dunno if Squid would come though