Didn't get a pS4.
This is a thread for anyone on HBI who didn't get a PS4 and wants to discuss it.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I feel victimized because I didn't get a ps4, we should ban those who do
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
I have a PS4 but I almost never play it

as someone who didnt have a ps4 till very recently, my pre-ps4 existence was quantifiably worse
although i had a ps3 so it wasnt all bad
rayne please leave the thread.

i also don't have a ps4.
i DO have a ps3 however so perhaps i'm behind enemy lines here.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."