Does anyone here still play pokemon.
I'm starting up a project, I subnamed project warehouse. Now project warehouse is planned to be a community built on the distribution of competitive, shiny, event, and general hard to obtain Pokemon. And the end goal is the create the central hub of Pokemon trading and online communication online. I've talked to a few people and have a small group of people who are going to help me get the Pokemon rounded up, as in breeding and soft reseting legendaries etc. I'm just here to see if anyone plays still and would be interested in helping it this.
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
I can help with breeding. Anything I don't have, minus legendaries and/or events, I can get via Poketransfer or GTS (Since kangaskhan sells like hotcakes, especially when they're high leveled which you can get via poke pelago.)
dont really play anymore but if you need any technical / infrastructure help i could weigh in
I could likely join in on this
Add me on discord guys @Dock#5297
If you do t have discord I can keep you updated here.

I just finished the game last night, I'm going to start breeding for 6iv/5iv and possibly shinies tonight.
I still play. I can help. And I have every single pokemon
Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]
Does it have to be gen 7? I am not at the end game yet, but I usually like to breed egg moves onto pokemon.
gen 7 isnt needed, pokemon from past gens are still viable