Nintendo is coming to Universal Studios
For those who may not know, Universal Studios is a theme park here in Florida. (and probably California) It's known for things like the Dr. Seuss, Marvel, and Harry Potter themed rides and areas. And soon.... as stated in the subject... Nintendo. A lot of you are originally from VGLAN, right? So I thought it would interest some of you. Hopefully, enough to take a visit here when they do introduce the new attractions. I mean, what better way for the community to get together than a Nintendo-themed meetup?

Quote:Nintendo says the goal of the project is to use characters, action and adventure so you can step inside games via attractions that capture the "adventure, fun and whimsy" of playing your favorite titles. In other words, it's bringing its iconic games to life.

I'm actually very excited about this. Being in Florida, I have access to many theme parks.. all in one area. And don't get me wrong, I love Disneyworld. But it's definitely geared towards children, so the rides aren't very exciting. Universal has a lot more roller coasters and fast-paced, more intense rides. If anyone's been on the Harry Potter castle ride, they know exactly what I'm talking about.

Anyways, here's the article. https://www.engadget.com/2016/11/29/nint...hollywood/
It may be a few years from now, but that gives everyone time to save and plan. Thumbsup
I'm super excited for this and waiting for it!!! <3
Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]