Hello.
Wink 
Some of you may know me from massive msn chats/cosmoforums. It's been a long time since I've been in touch with any of you, but I've missed you all! Happy to be a part of the new community.

To those that I don't know, we'll get along just fine I'm sure.
A blast from the past.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I love you

Hey! I love you too
Hi toki
Cool
Hey Solly it's been awhile.
Can I get an administrator to check ips to see if this is toku or not
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
I'm a guy you don't know so hi
(11-27-2016, 08:42 PM)Khaos Wrote: Can I get an administrator to check ips to see if this is toku  or not

I can confirm this is the real Toku. I was talking to her over Facebook.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
yes but how do we know this is the real Lord?

^
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
eyy gurl
(11-28-2016, 05:23 PM)Khaos Wrote: ^

who is this "Kirby" anyway?

Heyyyy
hi

i don't remember you

or i do

maybe

its late and ive been having the writing elixir
(11-28-2016, 04:55 PM)Kirby Wrote: yes but how do we know this is the real Lord?

Ask him about "the crew"
(11-28-2016, 04:55 PM)Kirby Wrote: yes but how do we know this is the real Lord?

Ask him about "the crew"
what up ba-boo!!! ;]
Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]
(11-29-2016, 04:31 AM)Teme Wrote: hi

i don't remember you

or i do

maybe

its late and ive been having the writing elixir

I remember you.. I think. We've definitely met.

Probably.

(11-29-2016, 03:42 PM)leo33wii Wrote: what up ba-boo!!! ;]

Heyy Leo
How've you been these recent years? I'm in upstate New York. Doing what I do in the army

;]
I've been good. Been moving around a bit the last couple of years. Currently living in the oldest city in the US. How's the army treating you?
Well, for most of my army career I was stagnant in my rank, no matter how much I worked and pushed, but when I was on the cusp of being removed did I get my promotion. Now I feel rushed and having to "catch up" to my peers who have gone "further" than I have.

I'm currently in a dead end job of sorts. I'm not in a leadership position nor do I have any soldiers subordinate to me (that I can develop into better soldiers). So my skills and talents aren't being challenged. but there is drama where I am at with senior ranking individuals who know that they're pieces of garbage and that "big army" knows this too (which they're in the process of being removed from the army). So now they have "senoritis" and feel the need to shit on people below them.
Retribution isn't a thing because the army has the ranking system. A subordinate cannot lash out to seniors without reprimand or harsher punishment.

TL;DR

Life sucks like hell, but I'm keeping it together.

;]
Well, damn. Are you able to relocate?
Hey.
Hi Ossy. I miss you.