Currently Playing
since i'm trying to get back into video games, i could benefit from a few suggestions. list what game you are playing here, and mention the console if you can.

mighty no. 9 ~ PS4

i'll admit the game is no MM game, but i still get a similar nostalgia while playing this, and don't think it's as bad as everyone claims it is.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
Dwarf Fortress - PC, Mac.

It has a steep learning curve but it's the deepest game I've ever played. The main hurdle is getting over the fact that it looks like this and a lot of stuff isn't explained in-game. Once you get used to it it's pretty relaxing though... until a cave dragon or something decides to say hello and eat all your dwarfs. Tongue The game keeps track of the personality, relationships, like/dislikes, history and moods of every creature in the game. Not to mention it simulates accurate weather patterns and water pressure. I drowned some guys not knowing that water pressure was in the game and my dam exploded. Sad
Comes with two modes: Fortress Mode which is like Simcity and Adventure Mode, which is a rogue-like adventure game.

Recettear: An Item Shop's Tale - PC.

It's an RPG game where you run an item shop for adventurers. It's a unique concept, but very "anime". Enjoyable if you like visual novels and capitalism.
League of Legions.

It's a trash game where you go to throw your hours down a drain with low reward.

~And other faggotry~
STEAMWORLD HEIST

It's like Worms and X-Com combined, and it's SO SATISFYING

Landing a perfect shot, setting up all kinds of shenanigans, all the fucking close calls, finding good team compositions, the fucking setting is fantastic, and Steam Powered Giraffe did a bunch of music for it.

It didn't even come out in 2016 otherwise it'd be my GOTY, although maybe that's not saying much considering what this year has been like. I can only think of like maybe 3-4 other games I was into at all this year...
Kingdom Death: Monster, Seafall.... But those are board games.
Dragon's Dogma

Still fun years later.
Terraria, Skyrim, Hearthstone, Dark souls
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
Pokemon Sun and Moon
Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]