When people take a picture of/with you...
... What poses/faces do you make? I have a tendency to just ignore the camera and just do whatever I was previously doing because I'm distracted or make over exaggerated smiles. 

How to make proper faces? What to even with the hands? Other question poised to give the reader something to answer

~And other faggotry~
I usually grin. It's a skill I've had to learn because I usually have to take pics with strangers after performances. It honestly just takes practice - I used to just stand in the mirror after showering, grinning at myself until I got it.
Cool
Hands depend a lot on context, but usually I put the respective arm around the person's waist or on their shoulder. Don't think about it too much. NEVER hoverhand - no matter how awkward it may feel, the hoverhand will always be worse.
Cool
I smile a little, but in the back of my mind, I am horrified of how ugly/stupid I'll look in the photo
i smile a little bit and try to look good

to tell the truth, even though i crave attention i secretly kinda hate having my picture taken
I always look away from the camera because fuck that noise.
Discount Jontron
I do not appear in pictures, for as a skeleton I share some of the vampire's undead traits.

Or maybe i'm just a shut-in--
(08-22-2016, 03:18 PM)Slam Ander Wrote: Hands depend a lot on context, but usually I put the respective arm around the person's waist or on their shoulder. Don't think about it too much. NEVER hoverhand - no matter how awkward it may feel, the hoverhand will always be worse.

+1

it depends on the context, but a simple grin/pleasant smile is enough for me, unless i want to look like a pretentious fuckboy
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]