Looking for animator
Any of yous guys animate/direct videos? I'm working on a pretty big project and would love to discuss doing business! Thumbsup PM me, respond here, or if you know somebody, I'd love it if you referred me to them.

Much love.
...I can do voice acting
Cool
You're in!
Solly can DEFINITELY do voice acting
Solly can I get a sample Big Grin
Ok, if you're for real, I have a blue yeti with pop filter
Cool
Um, ok, what are you looking for? Something cartoony, serious, villainous?
Cool
Googling these terms
Haha um, educational?
Let me explain the project. I'm creating a training program for my company, currently there is nothing standardized in place and it's a big problem. I've started developing content for this training, and we're aiming to have it digitalized. The content has to be about 3 hours long, and broken into multiple segments of 8-15 minutes each. I'm not sure those details matter to you, but all to say that it's a big project. I'm pretty stoked about it for a lot of reasons. * _ *
Now the content is professional, but humorous and fast-paced. Ever seen those videos on youtube that are animated and explain various science concepts quickly and in layman's terms? That's the kind of tone I'm going for.
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0TkxB4Ja1Db This is the best I got on short notice. I'll have to work on the clipping
Cool
(08-03-2016, 07:05 PM)Taco Belle Wrote: Now the content is professional, but humorous and fast-paced. Ever seen those videos on youtube that are animated and explain various science concepts quickly and in layman's terms? That's the kind of tone I'm going for.

Oh, how about this?

http://vocaroo.com/i/s0XU0sC56pwE
Cool
You're the best, Sol. I see potential, but the audio quality would need work
Stop I'm not allowed to laugh at work
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0ffJP29wymh Here's something a bit more conversational
Cool
Heh, you said "Placental"
How edited would it have to be? I made some videos back in middle school so it's been awhile but I might rememer some of my old tricks. I was just getting into masking when I lost interest in video editing back then but maybe I can work out something decent. I'm really busy but I wouldn't mind trying to do it.
I can animate a crowd. Let me look for my skirt and pom poms.

~And other faggotry~
MaybeNotAlphaMan?
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
(08-04-2016, 06:13 AM)pichubro Wrote: How edited would it have to be? I made some videos back in middle school so it's been awhile but I might rememer some of my old tricks. I was just getting into masking when I lost interest in video editing back then but maybe I can work out something decent. I'm really busy but I wouldn't mind trying to do it.

I have pretty high standards for the presentation, my boss is more concerned about costs but we both need someone dedicated to our mission/quality work
(08-04-2016, 11:05 AM)Khaos Wrote: MaybeNotAlphaMan?

I'll see if I can get in touch with alpha
Solly's voice can sooth me to sleeeeep
Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]