LIFE TOPIC
Why
Cool
idk, feelings of inadequacy and stuff, I felt useless and worthless

I have money but today has been a very relaxing day. Looking forward to my three day weekend.

Hope you guys are having good days too. happy
On my way to New York city for a week. Super pumped.
Have fun Ascaris... I never went to the city, even though I live in the state... and been here for slightly longer than a year
Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]
(11-22-2016, 03:29 PM)leo33wii Wrote: Have fun Ascaris... I never went to the city, even though I live in the state... and been here for slightly longer than a year

It's pretty good, if you ask me
Yeah the city is awesome, especially the transit.
How is the city Uganda Pikachu?
Cool
I've been apathetic towards friendships and relationships for years. I value very few of the friends I have, even though most of them have been there for me time and again. My unwillingness to put any effort into a relationship destroyed my last one. Sometimes, I do feel lonely. But I would rather deal with that every now and then than have to put effort into maintaining close knit friendships.
I've between going to work everyday in -20 weather. It isn't that bad, but the wind chill is getting up to -45, and that can get scary.
Cool
So after six months of waiting to reschedule the surgery for my severe deviated septum and the cyst in my sinus/mucous membrane, I might be able to get the surgery done sometime in January. Originally I couldn't get it done because the doctor had a family emergency and wanted to push the surgery date up, but I couldn't do that date, so the surgery was pretty much postponed. And I couldn't afford to get it done while I was in school anyway because attendance is crucial, so the winter break was the only real time I could get it done without it interfering with anything else (besides probably work, but I only work once a week anyway).
That's awesome!
Cool
I just ran out of crazy pills.... Celexa I think.
I's okay though... got some Kraken.
So I'm graduating uni finally

got a shitty summer job at a call centre
I used to work in a call center.

;~;
I got a summer internship !!
Nice, in what?
I'm working 45-60 hours again, $12 dollars an hour. Might be buying a camping trailer to live in.
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
(05-23-2017, 04:52 AM)pichubro Wrote: Nice, in what?

Doing warehouse work at Beyerdynamic. It's for a class at college and I need to put in at least 90 hours by sometime in August. I'll be starting on June 12th, and working five hours a day, five days a week up to July 5th when my other summer class starts.
(05-23-2017, 11:45 AM)Khaos Wrote: I'm working 45-60 hours again, $12 dollars an hour. Might be buying a camping trailer to live in.

Well there's your problem. You need a higher-paying job lol
It's better than minimum wage, sooo I'm not complaining
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
(05-20-2017, 12:32 AM)pichubro Wrote: I used to work in a call center.

;~;

i worked at a call center for a couple months in 'quality', meaning i listened to the people actually making the calls and JUDGED them. it was super easy and i got paid extra.
(05-23-2017, 09:28 PM)God Wrote:
(05-20-2017, 12:32 AM)pichubro Wrote: I used to work in a call center.

;~;

i worked at a call center for a couple months in 'quality', meaning i listened to the people actually making the calls and JUDGED them. it was super easy and i got paid extra.

that's the position i'll head towards

jk is just a summer job im sure ill just be stuck in basic position 

also congratz U pikachu
bad news: got kicked out of america woooo

good news: interviewing with amazon in london in a couple weeks. also have a remote interview with spotify which i can hopefully convert to an onsite with their team in stockholm. either way, the plan is to dick around in europe for a year or so at a company with a strong us presence and then get back to the states as soon as i can.