LIFE TOPIC
Yes. I think cheating is unacceptable and it breaks trust completely.

~And other faggotry~
I have kind of mixed feelings about cheating. In some sense it is a horrible break of trust, on the other hand, its not like the worst thing in the world. It is possible to move past it if you both want to.

Honestly what bothers me more then the sex is the lying. Having sex with someone else out of a flirt of lust, sure whatever. Lie to me about it for months on end, fuck you.

(09-14-2016, 12:28 PM)Kirby Wrote: I have kind of mixed feelings about cheating. In some sense it is a horrible break of trust, on the other hand, its not like the worst thing in the world. It is possible to move past it if you both want to.

Honestly what bothers me more then the sex is the lying. Having sex with someone else out of a flirt of lust, sure whatever. Lie to me about it for months on end, fuck you.

I feel pretty similarly. If it happens and my SO told me about it immediately, then I feel like I could get past it (keyword being could). But if I actually had to actually catch them in order to find out about it, I don't think I could every truly trust them again.
(09-14-2016, 12:28 PM)Kirby Wrote: I have kind of mixed feelings about cheating. In some sense it is a horrible break of trust, on the other hand, its not like the worst thing in the world. It is possible to move past it if you both want to.

Yeah it's the lying I think is the problem, if mine did but told me right away it would bother me but I wouldn't feel betrayed if I had been lied to for months, because if it had been long time, what other kinds of feelings have been building up etc is it becoming more than lust? Lust I don't mind contenting with, usually its short lived and not anything real to contend with

BUT TRUST IS ALL

so if thats fucked with then fuck that shit dump him all over the place
(09-14-2016, 07:53 AM)Adriana Wrote: Actual Life Query: is it rational to have dumped my boyfriend for sleeping around just once?

Absolutely, if he did it once it means he'll do it again.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
(09-15-2016, 12:00 AM)Lord Wrote:
(09-14-2016, 07:53 AM)Adriana Wrote: Actual Life Query: is it rational to have dumped my boyfriend for sleeping around just once?

Absolutely, if he did it once it means he'll do it again.

Can't trust those people who committed suicide, you never know when they'll commit suicide again.

I feel worse about the lack of communication in emotions which leads to the act but also the act itself disgusts me because it's a violation of a contract and commitment, a promise and those are very important.

~And other faggotry~
should i quit my job? they give me double hours than i requested and it eats up too much of my spare time i need to do studying things so i never really have time to relax and cool down... also i think with my student loans i have enough to scrap by for the year wiht rent/food but idk i cant decide if its better to stay or not
Are you gaining a ton of money as a counter-balance to your time? If not, I say it's not worth it.
I'd say no, get the money while it's there you will always have spare time later when the hours drop off etc. You gotta get the money while you can. It's why I'm never here in the summer I'm always working
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
nah its min wage imma do the ultimatum thing, less hours or bye bye but really i just want to bye bye
quit
What's everybody's living conditions like now?
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Living in a decent sized bungalow with four other guys and two cats that I get along with. Really good rental rate, and I finally got a steady job. I could probably stand to eat better, but I'm at least starting to gain weight again. I'd say pretty decent.
Cool
I make just enough money to pay rent and bills to be the exact same amount in the bank month to month. I am not gaining or losing money...
Since last month, I've only been working once a week, which wouldn't be too bad, but I wanted to get more hours in so I can get more pay. Unfortunately, the days/hours they offered me I can't do because of school and stuff
got a job that i like well enough and is very low stress, low hours and not work-intensive. pay isn't great but comfortably enough for me to live without concerns. moving into a new place next weekend, commute to work on public transit will only be 15 minutes at most.
Can I move in with you god?
ok
Thanks, I appreciate it
Happy birthday Ascaris, how is the bohemian lifestyle treating you?
its pretty sweet actually
I had a job fair today at the school, I went in, talked to two people, went outside, and cried for the next 20 minutes :V

I feel like spongebob

I quit my job