WHAT IS THE ABSOLUTE BEST GENRE OF MUSIC
Huh
THE ONE YOU LIKE THE MOST
You don't know that
"Best" is kinda a broad term anyway
Quote:ABSOLUTE BEST

the more i immerse myself into the craft of making music, the more i reject the idea of there being any sort of objective barometer of music quality

Pop

~And other faggotry~
videogame music obv
Discount Jontron
Romantic comedy
Cool
post industrial grunge core
I prefer industrial post grunge core
Cool
(07-29-2016, 04:11 AM)Ascaris Wrote:
Quote:ABSOLUTE BEST

the more i immerse myself into the craft of making music, the more i reject the idea of there being any sort of objective barometer of music quality

Come on Ascaris Rayne, you don't really believe that, you're a human being, it's natural to have such opinions. Tell us what you think is the ABSOLUTE BEST
what i can i say, im a rebel
No you're just HIDING your opinions, pal!
Show us the real you, buddy!

~And other faggotry~
WHY DONT YOU GUYS TELL ME WHAT THE ABSOLUTE BEST IS HUH
Pop

~And other faggotry~
Hannah Montana
The music from civ 5
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
Nah man Civ 4 has Baba Yetu though
I know you guys are a bunch of nerds because 90 percent of you are here from a Pokémon site but retro video game music sucks and without the nostalgia, it has no power so enjoy it in your free time all you want but don't defend it when compared to other genres.

Go be a nerd in private like a decent human being. It's not something to flaunt because you're Zoey Deschanel levels of quirky or different from the other girls because all your friends are male and you're not like other girls.

~And other faggotry~
If the genre sucks so much why did it win a Grammy.

/rekt
gr8 b8 m8
Cool
(08-03-2016, 07:47 AM)ShineyRoxas Wrote: I know you guys are a bunch of nerds because 90 percent of you are here from a Pokémon site but retro video game music sucks and without the nostalgia, it has no power so enjoy it in your free time all you want but don't defend it when compared to other genres.

Go be a nerd in private like a decent human being. It's not something to flaunt because you're Zoey Deschanel levels of quirky or different from the other girls because all your friends are male and you're not like other girls.

but shineyroxas theyre talking about contemporary video game music
You're contemporary