Games that are over rated
this is easier than Faltzer's thread for me because a lot of SHIT games are considered good

I'LL get the ball rolling

Fallout fucking 4.
The Witcher 3. I played that game to completion, and really, really got into the first half, but by the end it felt like a marathon. Gwent got way too easy, even with the AI on hard. In fact, the whole game got way too easy by the end (and I was playing on hard). There was also nothing really gratifying to god-moding by the endgame. The story is paced really weird, and Geralt's quips become stale after the first 20 hours. The world seems absolutely huge at first, my mind was blown when I zoomed all the way out on the map, but you slowly learn that half of all the question marks are smuggler's caches and bandit camps, filled with crap for which you're already overleveled. The game world is beautiful, but you're so busy focusing on the minimap most of the time because half the time you're in a labyrinth of city streets or mountain passes.

A very ambitious and well made game, that I enjoyed. But, imo, overrated.
Cool
(07-12-2016, 07:09 AM)King Wrote: Fallout fucking 4.

Thank you.

I have a lot of unpopular opinions on games that are way overrated.

-Skyrim
-Dark souls
-League of Legends (season 3 onwards)
Discount Jontron
Pokemon R/S/E
Ocarina of Time
Dark Souls
Grand Theft Auto
(07-12-2016, 07:34 AM)Celery Wrote: Ocarina of Time

Ah yes, another game I simply don't see the appeal in. The dungeon design was interesting sometimes, but the game was sluggish, boring, and generally uninteresting. 6/10
Discount Jontron
Wario Ware
Halo
Castlevania

~And other faggotry~
Indeed, it's way too easy and it just feels like a chore to play. It unfortunately just seems like a big downgrade from Link to the Past
(07-12-2016, 07:21 AM)Tex Wrote: -Dark souls

(07-12-2016, 07:34 AM)Celery Wrote: Dark Souls

I will fight you.
BRING IT ON GOOBOXIDE Angry
Club Penguin.

~And other faggotry~
That reminds me,

RUNESCAPE
It was so annoying to hear my friends talk about being level 80 in something dumb like mining. It was like, you're a middle school child and you think mining at virtual rocks and smelting them after hours of work... Is fun?

~And other faggotry~
Truly it was an elaborate brainwashing program to get youth addicted to working
Final fantasy 7
Uh oh, I fear a flame-storm is brewing...
(07-12-2016, 06:02 PM)King Wrote: Final fantasy 7

People like to fucking worship this game like it's a paragon, but as far as Final fantasy games though, 6 smashes it in terms of characterization, world-building, narrative, game play, and post-game.
Discount Jontron
(07-12-2016, 02:10 PM)gbootoxide Wrote:

I will fight you.

Finger

DARK SOULS IS SHIT
Discount Jontron
(07-12-2016, 06:22 PM)Tex Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 06:02 PM)King Wrote: Final fantasy 7

People like to fucking worship this game like it's a paragon, but as far as Final fantasy games though, 6 smashes it in terms of characterization, world-building, narrative, game play, and post-game.

It seems video games are something we agree on
kingdom hearts
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
(07-12-2016, 06:22 PM)Tex Wrote:
(07-12-2016, 02:10 PM)gbootoxide Wrote:

I will fight you.

Finger

DARK SOULS IS SHIT

YEAH DEMON'S SOULS IS BETTER
(07-12-2016, 10:02 PM)Faltzer Wrote: kingdom hearts

How dare you.

~And other faggotry~
GTA V. It's fun right until the very end.
(07-12-2016, 07:34 AM)Celery Wrote: Pokemon R/S/E

I've been saying this for years but everyone I know thinks it's the best generation. It's personally my least favorite by a significant margin.
-.---.----..
It has (In my opinion) the worst music, worst overworld, worst newly introduced pokemon, and it just seemed way too easy
i like the third generation