Hi everyone
Been looking for a new forum for a while, over a year actually. You guys seem pretty cool. I like Ace Attorney, rainy days, and jars. What's up?
hey f u
also I like ace attorney too and we should sit together and talk about how awful AJ case 3 is
Whatup whatup

What foruma did you hit up before this?
Cool
What do you think about the Ace Attorney anime?!
Does that stand for... (F)riend (U)? Just a theory. Lol
Just an old pokemon one. The owner shut it down and kinda left us in the dust though. :/

and haven't got around to watching the anime yet. Is it good?
(07-10-2016, 08:42 PM)mupersario Wrote: Just an old pokemon one. The owner shut it down and kinda left us in the dust though. :/

Pretty big coincidence, the SAME exact thing just happened to our pokemon forum a couple weeks ago! Maybe you should invite some more of your homeboys if they too are looking for a refuge.

Also, I haven't seen it, but another member, Faltzer, says it's pretty good!
(07-10-2016, 08:42 PM)mupersario Wrote: Just an old pokemon one. The owner shut it down and kinda left us in the dust though. :/

which one
I liked the anime, but I also played the games. I have friends who haven't played the game and they didn't enjoy it that much.
Cool
What kind of jars?
(07-10-2016, 08:49 PM)Celery Wrote: Pretty big coincidence, the SAME exact thing just happened to our pokemon forum a couple weeks ago! Maybe you should invite some more of your homeboys if they too are looking for a refuge.

Also, I haven't seen it, but another member, Faltzer, says it's pretty good!

Cool, I'll definitely consider inviting some of my buddies, or should I say buzzies, here

(07-10-2016, 08:51 PM)Ascaris Wrote: which one

It was called Mt. Pyre I think. Pretty small, but met some decent friends there

(07-10-2016, 08:52 PM)Slam Ander Wrote: I liked the anime, but I also played the games. I have friends who haven't played the game and they didn't enjoy it that much.

Well I'll be sure to check it out soon enough either way!
(07-10-2016, 08:56 PM)King Wrote: What kind of jars?

That's confidential.
oh ok pal Sad
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and guess... MASON jars
Can we please stop talking about my jars? Thanks
show pics of jars
Okay... Sad
(07-10-2016, 09:11 PM)Celery Wrote: Okay... Sad

its ok i got you
I had to give it my own try! Perhaps in the future we can learn the mystery of the jars
Hi friends
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
Oh hey dock
I like your avatar because I like hamburgers too
(07-10-2016, 09:50 PM)pichubro Wrote: I like your avatar because I like hamburgers too

You got the reference and you have Missile in your signature. We're gonna get along
I don't get the reference and I don't have that as my signature so I declare myself as your rival, mupersario.

~And other faggotry~