Maid RPG Sign up
Exclamation 
After consulting with Mom and Dad, I have decided to run a game of Maid RPG. For those of you unfamiliar with it, this is a game where you play maid in a mansion. Your goal varies and of course you could be in it for the laughs instead of the winning points but to win, you want to do what is within your power to please the master of the mansion. Every scenario changes per game and stats as well as random things like hair color and dress color are rolled so while there is some luck, it is a high strategy game with a lot of comeback potential and plenty of anime bullshit.

I'll be your game master and roll everything out for this session and if you'd like to sign up as a maid, we can start with the character creation process where I will consult you each in private messages or skype to see how you collaborate with luck to create the best maid ever! 

Once this is done, I'll post all the public information like who the maids are, who your master is and a more thorough explanation.

If you'd like to know more about the game before signing up, the rulebook is open for everyone to Google before we go over it one on one as well as many game sessions online recorded.

~And other faggotry~
I don't know the rules but as the only v-girl on the forum I feel obligated to join this.
(07-10-2016, 06:36 AM)pichubro Wrote: I don't know the rules but as the only v-girl on the forum I feel obligated to join this.

I'm not SURE thats tru
I'm gonna need a list to keep track
I would like to join ;]
Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]
I'M IN
I'm in
Cool