Flowers, Butts and Gunk
Howdy Im a CosmoKnight, am flaming gay like Leo, bring second hand shame to those who associate themselves with me and have an assertive opinion on the Internet as well as an asshole.

~And other faggotry~
Wait you're gay too? This is getting ridiculous.
I mean... I was always gay and if this is new to you, you need to go get Leo to fix your gaydar gauge. Don't worry, his wrench is experienced.

~And other faggotry~
I'm pretty sure ShineyRoxas was gay when we first met him on Cosmo! One of the originals
Hey shiney, you get my skype message?
Cool
I'm on my phone, re-downloaded skype and there is nothing there.

~And other faggotry~
Are you "Jakey Bakey" on Skype?
Yessir. Jacob if you're nasty.

~And other faggotry~
Shiney was gay before it was cool

Well... I guess I must come out and say it...

When I was invited to Cosmo by Flan, I watched the way you guys typed and I looked at every thread... I... I just wanted fo fit in with you guys and so I... I was a pussy lover before any of this...

I... I'm sorry if I disappoint...

~And other faggotry~
WHAT!  No way Shock
In any case, it's quite nice to have you around! I hope very much that you enjoy your stay!
Let's get something else straight; I don't like you and you don't like me, Osrali. There's no need for niceties.

~And other faggotry~
On the contrary, I think you've been a nice contributor so far, and if we've had any scuffles in the past, i'm afraid I don't remember them...so apologies if i've slighted you!
The Gay Agenda wins again
Cool
I don't know if this is really Shiney Roxas or not
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
Ever since you dared to wear the same avatar as me on a thread, we have been enemies, Osrali. I was so embarrassed and in front of all my friends at CosmoForums. How dare you.

(we've never had a scuffleuffle) <3

~And other faggotry~
By the way, you should change the theme to the Honey Bee theme in the bottom-right drop box at the bottom of the page since ASCARIS refuses to make this wonderful theme the default standard
I got the cosmo theme on cuz I wanted something dark

~And other faggotry~
vgl one's darker
Okay, but here's the difference. I don't like the font and I don't know what vgl stands for or what it is and frankly, it makes me feel like it's abbreviating vaginal and that makes me uncomfortable.

~And other faggotry~
Wow, I'm so sorry for this grave oversight ShineyRoxas. We need a PNSLan skin or something
It's cool, at this point, I'm used to disgusting heteros shoving their bikini girls and unflattering jeans with white, cheap tank tops down my throat.

~And other faggotry~
at cosmo i think i always assumed he was gay.
hay gurl hay~
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]