Pokemon Go
that guy commented on one of my arts once
Prove it!
Got the game.

It's really fun, not just because of the mechanics, but because of the whole 'rewarded for exercise' bit.
Discount Jontron
Ah officially in Canada how exciting
Why was it so late for you guys, eh?
Sorry
Cool
(07-18-2016, 04:06 PM)Celery Wrote: Why was it so late for you guys, eh?

Quote:eh?

[Image: triggered.png]
Discount Jontron
Please don't hurt me Tex Sad
(07-18-2016, 06:49 AM)Yoshio Wrote: that guy commented on one of my arts once

Another guy sent me a note requesting this:

"please do a transformation sequence
Allow me to give you some detail
Stuart Little is alone and yearns for a woman, so he spikes a woman's beverage which transform her into a Anthro Mouse and shrinks out of her clothes down to Stuart's size
The end will be the now female Anthro Mouse and Stuart now a happily married couple with kids"

Needless to say, I never did it
Would you have done it for MONEY?
(07-18-2016, 07:07 PM)Celery Wrote: Would you have done it for MONEY?

I would have done it in the way that I would've wanted it to play out

Also this was almost five years ago when the guy sent me that note
I still haven't downloaded it yet tho
He seems to always ask for requests of things like age regression or transformation from everyone, so I would say he's somewhat known around certain parts of like dA and FA and such, most likely for being an art whore. I mean, I'm also an art whore myself (I guess), but he comes across as a bit weird and kind of unsettling at best with what he usually requests. Like even the request he sent me just comes across as creepy in how this lady is supposed to get transformed by Stuart Little

I actually gave some thought at the time as to how I would have done it, like I would have the lady survive the shit she would go through and recount what had happened and how this fucking mouse tried making her into his wife and how fucked up it was, but outside of that, I never did it. Mostly out of laziness, but I think even if I went through with my take on it, it would've pissed the guy off because it wasn't what he wanted (at least)

Sorry if I'm rambling on about this, I just felt like going more into depth about it lol
Also the way you're supposed to level up Pokémon in the game from what I've played so far is kind of annoying when you don't have enough of what you need (e.g. stardust/candy). Like I haven't been able to level up my starter for a while now because I don't have any candy for it. I'd assume I have to battle at a gym or something to get those things (stardust is easier to get though), but it's a very slow process as I'm playing it rn
You have to catch other copies of that pokemon, each one is worth 3, +1 if you transfer it
Cool
(07-18-2016, 06:51 PM)Uganda Pikachu Wrote:

Stuart Little is alone and yearns for a woman, so he spikes a woman's beverage which transform her into a Anthro Mouse and shrinks out of her clothes down to Stuart's size
The end will be the now female Anthro Mouse and Stuart now a happily married couple with kids"

i went back to my old drawing and found out that he is now banned from DA

part of me is a little sad don't they know he's a legend
(07-19-2016, 07:27 AM)Slam Ander Wrote: You have to catch other copies of that pokemon, each one is worth 3, +1 if you transfer it

Yeah, I know. I think it's also my fault that I don't really go out to play the game as much as I should
(07-19-2016, 07:29 AM)Yoshio Wrote:

He is a legend, but he's also apparently a pedophile from what I've heard
(07-19-2016, 07:31 AM)Uganda Pikachu Wrote:
(07-19-2016, 07:29 AM)Yoshio Wrote:

He is a legend, but he's also apparently a pedophile from what I've heard

oh

well i can't say i'm surprised to hear it, sadly
I still haven't picked a team to join

help
I'm team rocket

~And other faggotry~
i wish that was a choice
(09-06-2016, 05:28 PM)Teme Wrote: i wish that was a choice

I refuse to play until it is
I want to protect the world from devastation, unite all peoples within our nation, denounce the evils of truth and love, and extend my reach to the stars above.