Pokemon Go
I made a new iTunes account under New Zealand. It requires a New Zealand address and Credit Card info (or gift card).

So...
I made a new gmail for the account.
I googled a hotel for their address to use. And bought a New Zealand iTunes gift card. I entered the GC code to activate the New Zealand account and then downloaded Pokemon go

Played it for a bit and it's pretty cool. Where I work has a shop that replenishes a small amount of Pokeballs.
Capturing wild Pokemon (if you throw a Pokeball well, replenishes Pokeballs).
the game rewards you on capturing Pokemon well. You might get a boost in star dust and {pokemon_name} candy.
Candy is used to evolve a Pokemon.
let's say I caught a Zubat. It would earn 1 zubat candy. Zubat would need 15 Zubat candy to evolve.
Transferring a Pokemon to the professor rewards me candy as well... however, transferring to the professor is permanent. You can't get the Pokemon back. if you catch a golbat, it might carry 5 Zubat candy. A golbat will need 25 Zubat candy to evolve....

except not. it's only the first 150 Pokemon. I caught a scyther and it doesn't have the option to evolve.
Leo 3DS friend Code: 0344 - 9299 - 0936

;]
if you have an iPhone, log out of the App Store and enter:

piaculum33@gmail.com

password

NIN10doDS

;]
I let a single other friend the info, just checking if they can download it or not

;]
omg pokemon go is out!!?
Cool
aw man not field test in canada Sad
Cool
new zealand getting it before most of the world is so crazy
CANT GET IT TO FUCKING WORK AFHEGHEJHEH
https://m.reddit.com/r/pokemongo/comment...l_regions/
Been playing for a while, the servers are currently down though haha
I'm going to wait until it comes out in North America just because
POKEMON GO IS UP!!!!
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
Okay, it came out in North America so I have it now
Not in Canada >:C
Discount Jontron
How is it? Anyone recommend it?
I went to download it and my phone is not compatible Sad
Servers are apparently down in NA.

More like Pokemon Gone.
Discount Jontron
This morning I caught a Weedle in my room while I was in bed

I also walked around my block to see if there were any Pokémon I could catch but there weren't any so I gave up
My friend used an APK to download it in Canada.

Walked around for 10 minutes looking for a pokemon, found a charmander and the game crashed the second he caught it.

good times
i gotta feeling we hyped this one too much fellas because its pretty DOGSHIT if im honest 100%
lol yeah its underwhelming as hell
when you live in a backwater countryside town and there's only one pokestop and the gym is in the next town :/ i'm literally in new zealand's pallet town
actually if we're being honest all of new zealand could be considered pallet town
I get the feeling that a Mewtwo event is going to take place for New Year's Eve. Not sure if they'll be able to fix the servers to handle the load.
(07-08-2016, 06:40 AM)Adriana Wrote: actually if we're being honest all of new zealand could be considered pallet town

Does that make you professor Oak?!
No, that makes her Musty, Itch Katchump's companion.

~And other faggotry~