Civilization 5
Maybe we can play this weekend?
Did any of you guys pick up Civ VI?
nop
I might pick it up when it goes on sale this Christmas, I've started to play civ 5 again tho
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
Yeah, I'm going to wait for a sale too but I do like most of the changes.
Idk if my laptop can run it
Cool
I haven't really looked much into the changes but I'm sure I'll like it.
i started playing a marathon game on the world map with max number of players, it's progressing nicely

I'm dido and i started in the north of india surrounded by city states which i was pissed off at first but now its great i have a buffer between me and waring npcs and i got all that trade money $$ <3
(10-26-2016, 10:27 PM)Teme Wrote: i started playing a marathon game on the world map with max number of players, it's progressing nicely

I'm dido and i started in the north of india surrounded by city states which i was pissed off at first but now its great i have a buffer between me and waring npcs and i got all that trade money $$ <3

I started a marathon game last night and I'm dido, but I started on an archipelago style map. Made it up to 1600 AD and right now me a Poland are about to go to war with England. But England's allies with like 8 city states and a few of them are by me so we will see how it goes
The last game I played I chose Morocco and random map and it gave me continents and I was the only nation that spawned on an island for some reason. Gave up on it pretty quick because that was awful xP
I wish I had I Internet where I am we could do some multi-player stuff. It's a lot funner with people and Skype.

I remember one day, me, teme, and turtle played civ. And me and turtle had a religion war and I called mine hitlerism with a Judaism symbol. So he was on a vendetta to stop my religion spreading and I always got missionaries aND great prophets and spread it to his cities. I had a lot of fun that game
(10-27-2016, 01:55 PM)Khaos Wrote:
(10-26-2016, 10:27 PM)Teme Wrote: i started playing a marathon game on the world map with max number of players, it's progressing nicely

I started a marathon game last night and I'm dido,  but I started on an archipelago style map. Made it up to 1600 AD and right now me a Poland are about to go to war with England.  But England's allies with like 8 city states and a few of them are by me so we will see how it goes

nice nice

right now mongolia has destroyed poland and sweden is about to destory uh... Saisam? But I'm bffs with them now, so i feel safe... but its only the medevil area, who knows if ill get turned on at some poit lol russia and spain dont like me one bit