Civilization 5
By situational I meant a lot of the time you can't get one at higher difficulties
Cool
what do you play on solly
i think ive finally become competent at prince. i might move up my next game.
Yeah I don't play at higher difficulties, but normal, I play civ to relax, not to give myself an aneurysm.

I fluctuate between emperor and immortal
Cool
anyone want to play right now
Cool
The other day I was playing and was four turns away from a science victory and the mofo Alexander became World Leader.

I knew I should have nuked him when I had the chance.
You should nuke everything once you get the chance.
Discount Jontron
(07-07-2016, 08:12 PM)pichubro Wrote: The other day I was playing and was four turns away from a science victory and the mofo Alexander became World Leader.

If you can ally one or two city-states of his, then declare war, he can't ally them back until you make peace.
Cool
Fine I'll just play by myself :'(
Cool
Sorry Solly I'm working Sad
sorry solly im twerking
I still haven't bought the game yet. Should get on top of that
I still haven't bought the game either. I should get on top of Solly.

~And other faggotry~
I'm actually playing right now, but I'm going to have company in like ten minutes so lel.
Discount Jontron
(07-07-2016, 08:12 PM)pichubro Wrote: The other day I was playing and was four turns away from a science victory and the mofo Alexander became World Leader.

I lost a game when I would of build the last spaceship part the turn after someone got a diplomatic victory.

What pissed me off the most is that I actually did nuke the fucker, he tried to take over one of my cities.

if we can get one or two more people id be down to play tonight
Pls pls ppl
Cool
I'll be free to play during the week, assuming I don't go out. Pick a day where everyone is available, maybe then we can like, schedule something.
Discount Jontron
i miss playing this with people can we play sometime ill love you more <3 i got all the expansions and map shit when steam put it all on sale
EVERYONE POST YOUR SCHEDULES
Discount Jontron
Mine changes every week Sad
How about tomorrow?
Cool
i cant
How about the day after tomorrow
Cool