Currently Playing
Yet another one of those threads . . .

Animal Crossing: New Leaf here, and I have no idea why I'm still playing this same town for so long
I admire your fortitude, I didn't have the patience for New Leaf. It kept throwing up arbitrary wait periods for everything, and the neighbors didn't have much interesting to say(a lot of them even started giving me sass for playing too long). I liked all the new shops and options, though. Dunno, just couldn't get absorbed like with earlier titles.

I'm playing Tales of the Abyss. I don't think it's quite as good as some of the newer games, but it's still pretty charming. It seems like i'm still pretty early on in the game, though, so hopefully my opinion on it gets better.
(06-28-2016, 01:21 AM)Osrali Wrote: I admire your fortitude, I didn't have the patience for New Leaf. It kept throwing up arbitrary wait periods for everything, and the neighbors didn't have much interesting to say(a lot of them even started giving me sass for playing too long). I liked all the new shops and options, though. Dunno, just couldn't get absorbed like with earlier titles.

For me, I think it's just become a (kind of) routine for me to play a bit of it. I've paid off my debt a couple of months ago, and now playing the game serves as just a way to pass the time, especially when I'm working out on the treadmill

I guess the same could be said with Tomodachi Life, but I haven't really played much of it in the past few days for some reason
Fair enough. Put that way, I can definitely see how one could keep with it for that long.

Never played Tomodachi, is it worth the price to play?
Ecco the Dolphin
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
FFV
Currently Playing GUILTY GEAR Xrd -REVELATOR-. This fast paced fighting game doesn't break any new grounds like it's 2014 predecessor did. But this is still a great fighter with good amount of content and new fighters to play around with!
(06-28-2016, 01:30 AM)Osrali Wrote: Never played Tomodachi, is it worth the price to play?

I mean, it isn't really for everyone, and I think normally you might get tired of it after a while, but for me, it's interesting to see a lot of different possibilities in the game itself like relationships and marriages and such, so I think that's why I like it.

If you want to see what Tomodachi is like, I'd suggest trying out Tomodachi Collection. There isn't that much compared to Tomodachi Life (obviously since it's the first game in the series), but playing it gives you the basic gist of it
I've been playing a ton of Overwatch. Fun game, I'd recommend it
Final Fantasy IV Advance on an emulator on my phone

I've been doing a lot of travelling
Cool
Replaying all of the borderlands games
And Kingdom Death but it deserves its own thread after the two year wait to get it
Took me a while to get to this but I've been enjoying Sonic Generations recently. Seeing all those old Megadrive and Dreamcast levels in modern 3D graphics made me feel so nostalgic. It's really a fantastic game even if Classic Sonic's physics are a bit wonky. He doesn't get any kind of speed increase when rolling down hill but it's a minor thing.
Finished Uncharted 4 a little while ago. I thought it was great
A literal fuckton of Overwatch. I can't get enough of this game even though I'm horrible at it.
Discount Jontron
Heck yeah Overwatch

It helps to have mostly an entire group(4+), but solo is still alright. Hopefully Tex can get those Chax folk to play with him.
We still need to play, Osrali! And Tex, if you want to add me, my battle.net thing is Celery#11558

I'm always looking for cool people to play with!
I played Pokemon Yellow in the car the other day

I want to get back into Minecraft

Playing Pokemon Yellow sure brings back some nice memories. I never could defeat the Elite Four. Lance always beat me into mush...
I spent all day playing overwatch
Cool
(06-29-2016, 10:59 PM)Celery Wrote: We still need to play, Osrali!  And Tex, if you want to add me, my battle.net thing is Celery#11558

I'm always looking for cool people to play with!

Will do Mr magoo.
Discount Jontron
I played some Splatoon today, more than I have in the past week or so. Currently at level 17 since I started playing last month
Dark Souls III
Dark Souls
Persona 4
Total War Warhammer

Really want to get Overwatch... cannot afford Sad
How is Total Warhammer? I loved Shogun 2 but I heard the more recent installments like Rome 2 were pretty disappointing
I've never actually played a Total War game before so it's new to me, but I really enjoy it.

I've heard good things from series veterans; apparently it is slightly simplified, but it ticks all the right boxes for fun factor. I throw a decent amount of hours at it per week. If you like fantasy settings then there's nothing to dislike.
Currently playing Zeus because MUH CHILDHOOD