vglag theme
there was also 'cool' and 'veteran'/'legend'
There was!  How could I forget
[Image: Bd44J70.png]
[Image: EROL3Xo.png]
[Image: hCn7iTQ.png]
we shouldnt use these specifically, if we made pips with the same aesthetic that would be amazing
Yeah, I agree. I think they should be a bit smaller, though. I can certainly do them
Sorry about this post not contributing directly to the graphics, but you could always save the files in an e-mail account as well as a google drive or something. I use my gmail account as back-up for stuff related to my gaming projects.
yeah, google drive and dropbox are pretty nice too.

as far as the pips go, to save on server resources, depending on which style of pip you want to implement, those can be done completely in CSS.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
(06-27-2016, 06:22 AM)leo33wii Wrote: What do you guys think?

[Image: honeybee_vgl_by_duo1-da7x3ft.png]

So here is my other modified version

[Image: honeybee_vgl_by_duo1-da80l96.png]
(06-27-2016, 01:49 PM)Faltzer Wrote: actually, you don't even need to replace the community forums part, just the logo.  keep the height the same though, just to keep it consistent with the original one.  do you have a separate copy of the HBI logo with the controller?  if you don't have time, i can actually incorporate it later today into this.

just saw this. I can do it
sweet. also, i feel like sizing up the logo is only making it blurry/distorted.
[Image: honeybee_vgl_by_duo1-da80ry9.png]
there we go! all set!

thanks a lot man
NWah-ice
Very nice Leo, a PERFECT replica Big Grin
thank you cel. i'm currently working on two other pokemon trainers (request from friends) and drawing some pokemon up.
Also, can you send over a copy of just the HBI text with the controller? I'd like it for PIPS we may work on in the future
here ya go!

Hope you like it
I do! it is indeed fun doing graphic arts projects for people, hehe
Is there a way that the forums display the posts with the newest at the top (as an option)?
i hate scrolling down to the bottom.........

and an option for the quick reply to have the signature box unchecked?
i'll vectorize it for you celery, just gimme until tomorrow morning. or probably not, cause the pips can always be done via CSS instead.

and leo that can be edited in in your user cp via options
Thanks, Faltz. We should probably have a discussion on what we want the pips in question to include, sometime soon. The characters that are currently on there are classics, but I'm not sure if we'd want a bee theme with them or not
yeah. there's a topic for that here in announcements actually, so if you want, bump it and bring up those pips so everyone can discuss what their design can be.
there, now resize it to your hearts content

http://thehoneybeeinn.com/styles/vglan/logo/hbinn.png
http://thehoneybeeinn.com/styles/vglan/logo/hbinn.svg
Thanks man!  I'll make a post about it...  now
:|

does anyone have the logo image for the vglag theme with the effects? as much as i prefer darkness, if it has no banner, i'm not using it at all.