vglag theme
Honestly, it would be easier to just go with something close and then edit it by hand afterwards
we can upload things to the server. as long as we keep taking regular backups we (hopefully) wont have another cosmo on our hands.
back when i ran vglan music, it was under this really neat backup service, but i can't remember the name lol. it was only $5 a month, and i kept both music and periodic SQL dumps and full site backups just in case.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
all the font choices you've shown are good btw. i trust your creativity and graphic skills.
i honestly dont know why i didnt take better care of cosmo. i shouldve had the hindsight to at least save it for posterity. i guess thats what adhd does to you.
http://www.whatfontis.com/Cogan-Straight...text=VGLan

I think I found the one closest!!
(06-27-2016, 03:53 AM)Ascaris Wrote: i honestly dont know why i didnt take better care of cosmo. i shouldve had the hindsight to at least save it for posterity. i guess thats what adhd does to you.

lol idk why i went and deleted the vgl archive.
http://www.fontspace.com/the-sports-font...ontsize=48

scroll down in the middle. I think these are the fonts he used and modified.
definitely.

Panic

woot woot
good shit man. DO YOUR THING
Yeah, it's super close
What do you guys think?

[Image: honeybee_vgl_by_duo1-da7x3ft.png]
It's pretty good actually!
thank you :]
good shit. i would probably make the community forums text just a tad smaller, and less spacing between the letters!
sure thing! I can always adjust and improve it.

I have work tomorrow so I won't be able to do much with the time I did have today.
sure thing man, take your time. i might actually be able to take a crack at it myself now that i know what font to use. i set yours up in the meantime
i'm gonna sleep so i'll address this tomorrow zzzz
actually, you don't even need to replace the community forums part, just the logo. keep the height the same though, just to keep it consistent with the original one. do you have a separate copy of the HBI logo with the controller? if you don't have time, i can actually incorporate it later today into this.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I FOUND SOME PIPS
[Image: M9KjpJR.png]
[Image: KyVqNVz.png]
[Image: 4Myezkz.png]
[Image: cdqcZSE.png]
[Image: EPc0Lhc.png]
[Image: I9ANJeB.png]

They can be remade...  We HAVE the technology
CELERY YOU ARE A MONSTER
i used to have the PSDs for them because i remember having a hand in making these D:
nice

you know those type of pips would actually go pretty well with most of these skins (dare i say all of them?)
Do you remember if there is anything beyond Advanced? I know I'm missing Moderator and Global Moderator