"faggotry is a bannable offense"
I had just remembered something kind of funny...  in englsih versions of Pokemon Black and White, the pokemon Cofagrigus was once banned from the GTS unless nicknamed, due to its name having the word 'fag' in it.
that is hilarious. i forgot about that.
I believe the same thing happened with Frosslass, or if you tried to named yourself Froslass, what with the ASS in the name
I forgot about Frosslass, but yeah. Probably the same thing.
Yeah, not to mention Pikajew, Treecock, and Feralichildmolester
Cool
I put the ASS in frosslASS
(06-26-2016, 03:54 PM)Slam Ander Wrote: Pikajew

[Image: LTCoXA8.png?1]
lol
Make "Treecock" now
(06-26-2016, 06:21 PM)Celery Wrote: Make "Treecock" now

[Image: rB6YXR4.png]

There you go, sir
Hahahahaha
Last one until somebody requests another
[Image: lr64iun.png]
Thumbsup Thumbsup
Why does Dan have an orange username?
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
(08-27-2017, 08:20 PM)Lord Wrote: Why does Dan have an orange username?

When honeybeeinn was in its starting up phase and such, if you donated money you could have a custom colored username. I donated and picked orange.
That's why I have a color coded name too, but I had to sacrifice the ability to have a sig
whoops. should be fixed.
Do we really need sigs at this point in the gamw
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!
Sigs are an important element of self-identity!
I guess I do have a sig
Just one simple step, give Khaos all your rep!