hearthstone
so we have a bunch of nerdy people here now - who plays it?
nope
Great thread Rayne.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
i hate everyone
(06-25-2016, 06:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: i hate everyone

typical nerd response...

with ADHD
asdfghjhgfdsa
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
Oh well . . .
Law plays it, right?
he does indeed
It was pretty fun when it first came out but it felt like maybe they weren't sure how to proceed with expansions and with GvG in particular it definitely felt like the games were becoming more of a dice roll with how random the effects got - not necessarily a bad thing, obviously the game is still doing well, but i wasn't digging it as much

C'thun is also pretty 'coin flip to win' but I actually really like a lot of the new cards and mechanics, it feels a lot more natural than some of the prior expacs

I don't play much anymore but it's still fun to tune into a stream now and then, it's a very relaxing game to have in the background while writing or whatever
It's an okay game. As I get older however I prefer more and more the tactile experience of a miniature game or physical card game or just the intimacy of playing something in a room with people.
I play when I find time, a few times a month or so. I'm just so busy now a days it feels like
My friends at school kept trying to get me to play it. Never could really get into it. Same with clash royal.
I used to regularly climb to rank 6+ when I played it for like hours upon hours on a daily basis.

Now I just play it for shits and giggles, using fun and stupid stuff like MALYGOS DRUID, which is surprisingly effective with a 80% winrate o_O
Discount Jontron
yeah when i was REALLY into it i was playing around rank 5. now i just play more casually and just do dailies and shit around 15-5.
i play this game literally everyday
add me yoshio Akhil#1459
sure

the brawl is really fun this week btw
Yoshio has descended upon us once again
(06-26-2016, 06:01 AM)Yoshio Wrote: sure

haha i havent even played and can already predict its gonna be all mages
(06-26-2016, 06:03 AM)Ascaris Wrote:
(06-26-2016, 06:01 AM)Yoshio Wrote: sure

haha i havent even played and can already predict its gonna be all mages

it is, but my stupid all troggs and innervate druid deck counters them pretty hard, so i am actually happy to see them
Hey Yoshio remember when you tried to climb ladder with face priest
Discount Jontron
(06-26-2016, 11:44 AM)Tex Wrote: Hey Yoshio remember when you tried to climb ladder with face priest

yeah that was stupid

hobgoblin warlock with wisps and tinyfins is alot more viable for serious play
face priest is an oxymoron
I've not played this game and I don't know anything about it

sell it to me