skype sessions
I joined now
Cool
join osrali
Watching The Shining with friends, next time I'll join you.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
too much anxiety to participate, but gosh dang i hope it is super fun
KIRBY GET ON SKYPE
Nanaki can join too :V
lol this forum invasion going on, LIVE FROM SKYPELAND
http://www.mariopartylegacy.com/forum/index.php
skype is a good way to kill activity on the inn lol
It will pay off in the long run
Cool
You bastiches! I'm poor and away from home! I owe like 4 bucks on iTunes so I can't download even a free ass Skype app best I can manage is a measly FaceTime. In that vein feel free to hit me up. 601 716 4922
this is amazing yall are missing out
warioluigifanfic really is a classic
Ascaris has never been so articulate and, might I say, rather dashing!
Welp, I joined the group but due to my current situation I was unable to join the call that you guys were having, not that I (probably) would have anything to add since I'm kind of shy
(06-29-2016, 08:15 AM)Bulbasaur Wrote: Welp, I joined the group but due to my current situation I was unable to join the call that you guys were having, not that I (probably) would have anything to add since I'm kind of shy

it'll be fine, honey
let your freak flag fly
It was really fun, guys! Let's hope to have more people next time Big Grin
KING I noticed you have just logged onto Skype. You'll have to join us for our next Skype session, whenever it may be
(06-30-2016, 06:58 AM)Celery Wrote: KING I noticed you have just logged onto Skype.  You'll have to join us for our next Skype session, whenever it may be

Yeah, i dont have a PC at the mo but ive got a trash app on my phone i can use
Yeah, the Skype phone app is pretty bad, but it's better than nothing!
Who wants to try again for tonight?
Are these a daily thing? Is Skype to blame for the forum's decline in activity?
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I'm pretty sure the activity decline is more hype than skype
Cool
i think its more tripe than hype
Whatever it was, it's no longer ripe.