skype sessions
i know this used to be a thing on cosmo but i never really partook

we should totally do this, i wanna know what you motherfuckers sound like
oh most certainly
I live with a buddy that know nothing of my Internet past. I can try Skype sessions but probably late at night 1-2 am or so when everyoneshe sleeping. Probably moslty week days.
likewise. I use the same user name across everything.

Leo33wii. add me, mate ;]
(06-25-2016, 06:32 AM)Law Wrote: I live with a buddy that know nothing of my Internet past. I can try Skype sessions but probably late at night 1-2 am or so when everyoneshe sleeping. Probably moslty  week days.

you should tell him to join
Now somebody can help me diagnose Tim's accent.
Khaos, Justin, and Solly, and I used to do Skype sessions ALL of the time. I'd like to do it again
justin Sad

we have to do it, in memoriam
? Justin :'(

we should do it.

When are we doing this??
(06-25-2016, 06:34 AM)Celery Wrote: Khaos, Justin, and Solly, and I used to do Skype sessions ALL of the time.  I'd like to do it again

The good old days! Teme joined in eveneventually too. Then at one point me, teme, John colobe and turtle had a gang going on. I miss the skyle. They are like the lost episodes of cosmo forums
Probably not for me.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
dont be a fag lord
COME ON LORD, it will be great!
the only time ive heard kevins voice is when he called me many years ago when i was back in the uae. it was slightly more than a series of awkward 'hellos'.
Hahahahaha I remember that.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I have been thinking of recording a cover of Like Spinning Plates and posting it as an extreme apology for my former self overestimating my instrumental and singing proficiency, now that I can actually do both to a somewhat decent degree, but we'll see.
I still have you on skype ascaris. at the time you had thick accent, and just spent 5 minutes insulting us, then hung up
Cool
sounds about right
(06-25-2016, 06:46 AM)Slam Ander Wrote: I still have you on skype ascaris. at the time you had thick accent, and just spent 5 minutes insulting us, then hung up

hahah yeah i did
We will soon see if you still have an accent at all!
spoilers: i dont
nooooooo
Cool
my accent is typical thick whatever you think of when you think of the nz/aus accents

so extremely unattractive
I'd be up.

Yes, I'd like for you all to hear my beautiful voice and vice versa