smilies
Big Grin 
i will finish them tomorrow.

who wants to propose new smilies to add?

also, does any have the regular happy face proboards similie? it was missing from celery's list.
I could make it in a couple seconds, give me a bit
[Image: kPV7Ird.png]
happy happy happy
Any interest in xeneforo smilies?

[Image: clear.png][Image: xenforo-smilies-sprite.png]

I like the blush and confused face one

does anyone actually use xenforo

there was so much hype about it when it came out but ive yet so see a xenforo forum in the wild
i like that shocked face smilie. never heard of xenforo.
also rayne can i upload smilies directly, i didn't see the option to do so. i've just been pasting the file location, which i assume pulls the image directly from the link which could cause us to lose the smilies or change them to whatever the person who owns the file location changes it to.
The feet one though
jelsoft (who makes vbulletin) was bought out by internet brands a few years ago right around when vb4 came out. this caused an exodus of core developers who went on to make xenforo.
(06-25-2016, 12:43 AM)God Wrote: also rayne can i upload smilies directly, i didn't see the option to do so.  i've just been pasting the file location, which i assume pulls the image directly from the link which could cause us to lose the smilies or change them to whatever the person who owns the file location changes it to.

keep doing what youre doing for now. ill move the image files over to our server over the weekend.
also, add some Pokemon bee sprites for sure

[Image: 013.png]
[Image: 014.png]
[Image: 015.png]
[Image: 415.png]
[Image: 416.png]

(06-25-2016, 12:41 AM)Ascaris Wrote: does anyone actually use xenforo

there was so much hype about it when it came out but ive yet so see a xenforo forum in the wild

spacebattles and smogon forums use it

I actually really like it, but idk

[Image: sorry.gif]

i'm advocating for the inclusion of the most passive aggressive emoticon of all time
celery do you have proboards wink smilie?
pokemon stuff is always a great idea.
I'm on my phone, will check when I get onmy computer later today. Was it an animated gif?
no
http://images.proboards.com/wink.gif
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
Shit God we need that smilie with the smilie doing that like neck thing with his hand. Like when you call people out on their shit you use it.

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
(06-25-2016, 06:22 PM)Neo Wrote: Shit God we need that smilie with the smilie doing that like neck thing with his hand. Like when you call people out on their shit you use it.

wut?
Really don't know how to explain it.

http://pix.iemoji.com/images/emoji/apple...d-sign.png
Not quite but thanks AZN. haha

I think we had a "scared" smiley too, right?