Celery asked me to check this place out
I'm impressed! Unfortunately none of my old credentials seem to work, so I can't log in to my old account, but maybe that's for the best. Anyways, I think I'm ready to give this place another shot. I'll see you all in misc.
Cool
WELCOME BACK SOLLY!!!!!!!!!!!  I missed you...
Oh my god there's a rep system too. What beautiful shitposts we shall make
Cool
Shit posts are the best posts
I can merge your new account into your old one if you want solly.
Also welcome
I'll take the merge, but if you could retain my current username and credentials that would be swell
Cool
yep
Thanks bro
Cool
Welcome back, Han Sollo
You gay yet?

no sorry babe
Cool
give it a few years I guess, you'll turn

Welcome back... old friend.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Oh hey, Solly. What you been up to?
Pairs:
Eve
Fallen Wings
Atomika
doing more comedy, taking a break from school, trying to break into the let's play business. the usual.
Cool
Sounds good.
Pairs:
Eve
Fallen Wings
Atomika
Hey Solly, you're a Canuck in the comedy scene. Do you know Phelan Porteous? Are you guys besties?
I know Scott Porteus, I have no idea if there's any relation
Cool