Hello
Heard about this place from urnamz's post and decided to see what's up.  Unfortunately I didn't really have a good history with cosmo, given the confrontation with Faltzer (though we're both on good terms now) and apparently something to do wiith Mera? (I'm not fully sure about the details on this as truthfully I had stopped going to cosmo when this apparently took place.. so it wasn't actually me.)  Either way, I hope to keep the drama in the past, and be an adequate member and catch up with some people.  I'll probably just lurk most of the time though.
Pleasure to see you Dan. I have no idea what drama you're referring to and I'd be pretty surprised if Faltzer remembered it too. I'm urnamz btw.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Heyo dan. I like yo sprites.
Discount Jontron
yeah i have no idea what cosmo drama youre talking about, but welcome
Hey Dan! Nice to see you once again. I was 'Destroyah' in a previous life. Hope you stick around!
Is Dan the one who made sprites when I still went by Khaos
yeah we buried that hatchet long ago and tbh i don't even remember anymore lol
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
and hey dan
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
i remember when i wrote vitriolic walls of text placing all the blame for the decline of vglan on faltzer, and then he banned me

good times
Quote:May 2, 2010 A.D. - The Crumble Crisis. In light of what some members deem as the downward spiral and collapse of VGLag's atmosphere, Ascaris creates a number of threads. Two of these threads criticize Faltzer's judgment and actions as an administrator. In his final thread, he quotes Faltzer with the words "No one cares" and begins explaining how the alleged deterioration of the forums is attributed to the fact that nobody cares enough to improve the site anymore. Ascaris goes so far as to place primary blame on Faltzer alone for the current state of affairs. He declares that he will no longer comply with the forum rules, says to Faltzer that he "lost every ounce of respect I've ever had for you", and retorts that he does not care about what he does on the forums anymore. Faltzer responds by claiming that Ascaris is "parasitic" and is not the voice of reason, and that Ascaris has no actual legitimate issues and only complains about the current state of the forum for his own amusement. Faltzer then proceeds to ban Ascaris permanently and move all of his protest topics to Arschloch.

oh dramalan
Strange to think it all happened over six years ago.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Oh, it was years ago... but there's no point in dwelling on it since it's in the past. Thank you for the warm welcomes everyone. And yes, I made sprites under the handles of stringer, hawt orange, brotoman/broto, and Dan.
also - faltzer was right about all of this

Quote:Faltzer responds by claiming that Ascaris is "parasitic" and is not the voice of reason, and that Ascaris has no actual legitimate issues and only complains about the current state of the forum for his own amusement.

including the fact that ascaris is literally a parasite!
Hi Dan
HOWDY THERE!! Any welcome. I think I remember you. But I'm a terrible human being so sorry if I don't remember.
(06-25-2016, 04:31 PM)Osrali Wrote: Hi Dan

Osrali, my good friend. I am glad to see you again. happy

(06-25-2016, 05:17 PM)leo33wii Wrote: HOWDY THERE!! Any welcome. I think I remember you. But I'm a terrible human being so sorry if I don't remember.

Oh, don't worry about it. There's so many members involved with these forums, that it's easy to forget people. (Especially since I wasn't apart of cosmo or pokedreams)
Hello person I haven't formally met yet
Hey. And I just noticed I neglected to thank the other people who welcomed me. My bad. Thanks for the warm welcome everyone.