photography
i like taking pictures sometimes. here are a couple of them.

http://imgur.com/a/hmYJp

theyre a mixture of stuff ive taken on my iphone and my dslr. also, accidentally uploaded an extra image and i cant figure out how to delete it cuz fuck imgur.
Where is that forest at? Looks beautiful
(06-23-2016, 07:39 PM)Ascaris Wrote: accidentally uploaded an extra image and i cant figure out how to delete it cuz fuck imgur.

:s
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
(06-23-2016, 07:46 PM)Celery Wrote: Where is that forest at?  Looks beautiful

Some are from Yosemite. Some from the smoky mountains.
(06-23-2016, 07:48 PM)Neo Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 07:39 PM)Ascaris Wrote: accidentally uploaded an extra image and i cant figure out how to delete it cuz fuck imgur.

:s

Wtf
So is this the official photography thread?

[Image: BRH7GbH.jpg]
thats dope
I like all your pictures Ascaris, you should make a portfolio
maybe one day, once i finally make that personal website ive been procrastinating on for almost a decade
These are beautiful
These are so killer. I'm jealous of your eye and that you've been to Yosemite
thank you. everyone should go there. it is honestly the most beautiful place ive ever seen.
wow! the misty foggy ones are even greater! I love it when the sunlight can be seen cast long shadows through fog/mist. I always think it's pretty.
I'm planning on going one of these days.
Whooaa, Leo is right, that foggy forest path is amazing! Those open plains look so pretty, too. It's making me want to ride a bike and go exploring, haha.

Great stuff, Ascaris!
Probably need to have my post moved to my art thread tbh