Currently Listening To
Because any good forum should have one of these threads.

"Blackstar" by David Bowie
I personally suggest the Night Vale podcast

hahah kirby dont you hate music or something ridiculous like that
also

polly Wrote:What is the point of these topics? Are we supposed to go "YOU ARE SO FUCKING COOL!" at some point?

(06-20-2016, 05:02 AM)Ascaris Wrote: hahah kirby dont you hate music or something ridiculous like that

I've mostly gotten over that, I am just ambivalent to it, I like it, but will rarely search it out.

Nightvale actually changed my perspective on that, their Weather is pretty good.

We are just throwing general threads out to spur participation.

(06-20-2016, 05:03 AM)Ascaris Wrote: also

polly Wrote:What is the point of these topics? Are we supposed to go "YOU ARE SO FUCKING COOL!" at some point?

...y-yes
What has everyone been listening to lately?

I just saw tame impala a few day ago, so been listening to them quite a bit.

Quite a few of my friends listen to Tame Impala, but I'm not the biggest fan.

I don't really listen to that much music, but I love the Mountain Goats

I haven't listened to the mountain goats other than Trancendental Youth. I really do love that album though, so probably should listen to them more.
ive been listening to a lot of hip hop actually. or at least thats what spotify thinks since thats all it keep recommending me. i never really listened to that much hip hop before this so im making the rounds right now. a$ap rocky, j cole, chance, flatbush zombies, kendrick, etc.
also occasional forays into electronic music - gramatik, pretty lights, ratattat, blockhead
Kendrick is the shit. Have you listened to Run the Jewels?
I pretty much only listen to country music, so I will stay out of those thread for all your guys sakes
country music gets a bad rap
i mean i dont even listen to a lot of country music but the phrase 'i listen to every genre BUT country music' is so ubiquitous that the vitriol has to be unwarranted. people who discard entire genres of music typically have no idea what theyre talking about.
You mean old country like Waylon Jennings and Johnny Cash, right?

Haven't bought the whole thing yet but I've listened to the singles about 30 times now.
-.---.----..
that song is so boring
i've been revisiting a lot of britney spears' old albums, and it's kind of sad to see that she actually had vocal potential back in '99 that could have been tapped into, had she worked with a voice teacher to perfect her technique.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
(06-23-2016, 12:48 AM)Nanaki Wrote:

Haven't bought the whole thing yet but I've listened to the singles about 30 times now.

The album is fantastic.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
(06-23-2016, 01:25 AM)Lord Wrote:
(06-23-2016, 12:48 AM)Nanaki Wrote:

The album is fantastic.

Good to know. I'll be grabbing it next time I get paid for sure.
-.---.----..
Have an Italo disco track:

(06-23-2016, 12:53 AM)Ascaris Wrote: that song is so boring

Sadly for you, it's one of the more energetic songs on the album (which I thoroughly enjoyed)

Pairs:
Eve
Fallen Wings
Atomika
(06-23-2016, 12:53 AM)Ascaris Wrote: that song is so boring

I definitely feel like the rest of the album's tracks are mostly better. What do you think of it?
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."