Sup nerds.
chax was a huge circlejerk. i remember thinking it was this inner circle that the 'cool kids' got invited to, and once i started getting invited to it i basically never participated. most of the times nothing happened, it was just a bunch of dudes idling on msn. every once in a while it would spark up with uninteresting conversation.

the drama was what everyone lived for but it was so few and far between that id end up missing it just because i didnt pay any attention.
(06-26-2016, 04:35 AM)Ascaris Wrote: chax was a huge circlejerk. i remember thinking it was this inner circle that the 'cool kids' got invited to,

There kind of was an "inner circle for cool kids only" thing on the board itself. There was a hidden board that only certain people were allowed access to. I only got access to it because I donated money for a server-related thing.  Though even with that board it wasn't too interesting. The only thing I remember was that Sypher was going to make a fake smbz episode 7 to troll people, and I gave him a .swf decompiler tool that would've made it possible to do so. However, Alvin ruined it by actually releasing the episode (which for months was nothing more than just previews and snippets) before Sypher could finish what he was planning.
cool kids dont need to be cool in secret forums.

theyre cool EVERYWHERE
Yeah, no disrespect to anyone that frequently partook in chax, but it was extremely uneventful. The grand majority of the good drama happened on the forums
(06-26-2016, 04:41 AM)Ascaris Wrote: cool kids dont need to be cool in secret forums.

theyre cool EVERYWHERE

trust me im an authority on these matters
oh lord mera

I still can't believe the tit demons were a real thing
hahah they were so ridiculous. they pretty much had the entire forum in the palm of their hand when you think about it. towards the end it was basically mera vs chax - the combined force of the veterans of the forums and the staff team couldnt do much about an underage girl in nyc with massive tits.
I still have 'Gangsta McBigtits' featured very prominently in my brain
(06-26-2016, 04:53 AM)Ascaris Wrote: they pretty much had the entire forum in the palm of their hand when you think about it.

The truth behind this is very sad.  I remember one thread... page 2 had several people (even chill people such as chaoman) defending Mera as a great person... when the first post of page one was her bragging about getting a member to leave because he sent her a private PM about his IRL struggles and she ratted him out justifying it by stating that it was their fault for mistaking her as Kim.
Where the fuck is yoshio
Cool
(06-26-2016, 05:26 AM)Slam Ander Wrote: Where the fuck is yoshio

He posted in the thread on made on s&s advertising this forum, I guess he's not coming over.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I can ask him to join if you guys want. He might come if he's told he was requested specifically.
i liked yoshio
the gimmick wore a little thin sometimes but he was a cool guy
(06-26-2016, 05:31 AM)Dan Wrote: I can ask him to join if you guys want. He might come if he's told he was requested specifically.

Go for it. He was on Cosmo for a time wasn't he?
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
That gimmick wore down to my very soul at times, but I never interacted with Yoshio for prolonged periods of time.

Except for like one time on TF2.

Y'know, back when TF2 was still relevant.
Discount Jontron
oh god that was all chax ever talked about for the longest time
it was always about the fucking hats
Now it's all about Overwatch. God help us all if Overwatch ever has hats....
I miss alphaman :'(
Cool
THE DAY OVERWATCH GETS HATS IS THE DAY I DRINKS 2 LITERS OF BLEACH.
Discount Jontron
He is coming.
sweet
I have an Overwatch thread that was almost hijacked into a Civilization V thread if any of you NERDS want to contribute.

http://thehoneybeeinn.com/showthread.php?tid=19570
(06-26-2016, 05:33 AM)Ascaris Wrote: the gimmick wore a little thin sometimes

i have some disappointing news for you then, friend.