Sup nerds.
Shocked 
I remember some of yeh from the cancerous good ole' teenage years on Dramalan. I don't hold grudges or nuthin' so I figured I'm drop by, say hi, and see how y'all have been doing.

Additionally, who the fuck is who from Vglan?
Discount Jontron
Hey Tex! I was Destroyah, now I am Celery
I was from vglan I was _________
Lots of us are from VGL. Faltzer, urnamz, ascaris, walker, probably more..,
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
faltzer
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
I wasn't but hey
sup
(06-22-2016, 10:38 AM)Lord Wrote: Lots of us are from VGL. Faltzer, urnamz, ascaris, walker, probably more..,

thats pretty much it actually. justin wouldve been here too.
oh ariana is super anchovie
HAHAHA i almost forgot about the fact that super anchovie and KHAN had a relationship
(06-22-2016, 11:45 AM)Ascaris Wrote: KHAN

yet another forumite i wouldve never expected to come out as homosexual
(06-22-2016, 07:40 AM)Law Wrote: I was from vglan I was _________

I'm just kidding it's me Khaos/Dock
(06-22-2016, 11:48 AM)Ascaris Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 11:45 AM)Ascaris Wrote: KHAN

yet another forumite i wouldve never expected to come out as homosexual

Pretty sure 90% of you are or will be.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
(06-22-2016, 11:45 AM)Ascaris Wrote: HAHAHA i almost forgot about the fact that super anchovie and KHAN had a relationship

How did this evade me for all of these years?
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
they did?
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
yeah they had a thing then khan became all depressed and left forums, and i think super anchovie was glad it happened because shit was super weird or something

then again hes here so maybe he could shed some light on it
well gosh that sure is a throwback
let me scan my 15 year old mind

uhhhhh
i'm a little bit fuzzy but it definitely wasn't A Relationship, it was more me thinking he was funny and had some kind of crush and he thought i was cute (i actually looked like a raticate so fuck if i knew what his interest was)
definitely nothing that could be construed as dating

idr why he left exactly but i remember i told him to stop being so damn depressing around me + he kinda obsessed about me too
like he'd message me on both vglan and msn the second i got online and then every few minutes afterwards
so i was glad when he went and ~disappeared~ into the great unknown

i ended up talking to him on facebook a couple of years back and he apologised for being creepy
but even then i couldn't remember that much
he probably wanted you as his beard or proof that he wasn't gay. most guys (and gay men) usually go through a phase of denial and try to prove to others and themselves that they're straight.
i'm just happy that we progressed enough where this isn't too much of an issue.
I can't hate on Khan, he was super friendly to me when I first join the 'Lagoon. Definitely kept that place vibrant
Khan was pretty nice to me too, and often encouraged me to do full customs instead of edits when it came to spriting. Though he did vaguely creep on me once in an msn chat...
khan was hilarious. i loved his comics.
(06-26-2016, 03:57 AM)Dan Wrote: Khan was pretty nice to me too, and often encouraged me to do full customs instead of edits when it came to spriting.  Though he did vaguely creep on me once in an msn chat...

Too personal to share?
He awkwardly asked me about the size of my penis and whether or not he could touch it. This wouldn't have been as awkward had the msn chat not been filled with several vglan chax members.
How did I not hear about this? A lot of weird things must've happened in chax when I wasn't looking
(06-26-2016, 04:20 AM)Celery Wrote: How did I not hear about this?  A lot of weird things must've happened in chax when I wasn't looking

I don't remember you being apart of the msn chax when I was... and I wasn't really part of chax very long. I didn't agree with how things were ran on Vglan, and got myself banned to avoid being tempted to return in the future.  Afterwards I blocked everyone since I kept getting invited to the convo where I was getting chewed out by Mera, and msn just added you to convos instead of asking you if you wanted to join them.