OVERWATCH
i played like 20 comp games and team is always braindead!! im level 59-60 id hate to see lower ranks
35 sucks. If you play with randos you nevervget out, even if you get multiple golds every match
Cool
Yeah, a competitive matchmaking system based on just win/loss is a pretty bad idea. They have a pretty decent system for quick play's matchmaking that's based on a variety of factors on how you play, why not just carry over that system to competitive?
Meh, I'd rather it be this way, because people actually try to fucking win and stay with the payload instead of just getting play of the game. I just need a team that's consistent
Cool
it should be based on how well you do considering that just 1 person can make you lose the game
Basing it on win/loss kind of works with premade 6v6 groups in mind, but when it's just solo or just a small group, it's pretty much just luck of the draw
I just wish people on ps4 used teamspeak :'(
Cool
Eh I'm not so good at this game. I can play roadhog and 76 a lil bit, bastion sometimes.
Just got this game. Love playing as Lucio and wallriding over the king of the hill point and being annoying Big Grin

Boop!
more like dvawatch

will be glad if/when she isn't a meta pick in every single game
As a DBA main, I will be very sad ;~;
Cool
Yeah, I started playing her too and she's very fun.
It's more that she's not fun to play against. It's on par with Tracer imo - just not an enjoyable fight in most cases. Very exhausting, very tiresome - especially when she starts coordinating with her teammates and suddenly Ana is undoing what little damage you could sneak in on her.

I'm glad you're having fun, tho - Lucio is great once you get super good at the wall riding!
Yeah I've gotten decent with Lucio over the last couple months. It sticks on console tho because you have to constantly change the controls around whenever you switch to him.
Cool
Lol

https://youtu.be/E83CtWFkQW0