OVERWATCH
Oh, that's fine, hehe
I can indeed confirm that Tex likes Soldier 76
I am also bad at aiming.
Discount Jontron
Remind me to only let you use the guest bathroom

~And other faggotry~
Also I HATE THIS GAME.

Unless I'm with friends, I have to play either Lucio or Reinhardt 99% of the time because everyone else just autopicks high-damage character because they want to get Play of the Game or something. Gay
That's why we need more gays. They're more likely to pick support characters and cute girl characters who also happen to be support half the time.

~And other faggotry~
That's actually somewhat true. A gay revolution must be ushered in so that no team goes support-less
(07-12-2016, 05:28 PM)Celery Wrote: Also I HATE THIS GAME.

Unless I'm with friends, I have to play either Lucio or Reinhardt 99% of the time because everyone else just autopicks high-damage character because they want to get Play of the Game or something.  Gay

That's weird. I always play with randos and make last pick, and I usually end up having a different choice every time
Cool
No you don't Solly DON'T TEASE ME
Solly stop trying to ruin the gay agenda.

~And other faggotry~
You're right, usually I play Reinhardt or Diva. I also only play competitive, so that could be a part of it.
Cool
A new person was just announced by the way.

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/heroes/ana/
She actually looks pretty interesting
Cool
She seems to fit well with a bruiser comp. Since they can take the flack for her while she increases their resistance and health. Also it's cool that she can disable enemy healing, seems strong for king of the hill maps.

~And other faggotry~
However, upon inspection of her abilities, she doesn't actually have any mobility options like Hanzo or Widowmaker, so her potential sharpshooting vantage points will be far more limited. In the introduction video for her, she is on the high point on the Anubis, but from what they show, it doesn't actually look like she can get there in the game. Glad we're getting another support, though. When will they introduce a mage/sage/wizard character?!
I can see her wrecking shit behind a Reinhardt shield. And idk, I find most of the vantage points in overreach have stairs, it's just most sharpsooters climb to them anyways
Cool
Depends on the map really. For Numbani, pretty much all vantage points can be reached by stairs, but for Ilios or Hanmura, you'll need some sort of mobility option to reach the most effective places
But she does seem pretty good, and her ultimate looks pretty cool as well
They should make more flying/climbing exclusive vantage points so that they can give those who have that mobility a slight ahead. But also, a cool support that can boost others up like a reverse Mercy that chain teammates to these vantage points if needed or makes like a boosting pad on the ground that could block off a door by pushing whoever wants to walk through itupwards but can also be used to allow the less mobiles to reach the points or allow for shortcuts for the team with the boost. Idk just some ideas in case Blizzard reads this. Blizzard always has a room reserved at the Honey Bee Inn.

~And other faggotry~
(07-12-2016, 08:17 PM)ShineyRoxas Wrote: They should make more flying/climbing exclusive vantage points so that they can give those who have that mobility a slight ahead. But also, a cool support that can boost others up like a reverse Mercy that chain teammates to these vantage points if needed or makes like a boosting pad on the ground that could block off a door by pushing whoever wants to walk through itupwards but can also be used to allow the less mobiles to reach the points or allow for shortcuts for the team with the boost. Idk just some ideas in case Blizzard reads this. Blizzard always has a room reserved at the Honey Bee Inn.

Yeah, there is certainly more room for mobility-boosting supports. Right know there is just Symmetra and Lucio, but they mainly change how fast you go instead of where you can go.

Supports are pretty interesting in the game. I could write a whole bunch of PARAGRAPHS about them, but there are some changes that are going to come in the next patch, so much of what I say will probably be changed.

Honestly, I think Zenyatta is a great support, but he is criminally underplayed. In many ways he is much better than Mercy. Mercy can either heal a team mate, boost the damage of a teammate, or inflict damage with her gun. Zenyatta on the other hand, can heal a teammate, boost the damage dealt to an enemy, AND inflict great damage from a long range. The difference is, Mercy can only do one of these at a time, while Zenyatta can do all of them simultaneously. Plus he does it over a long range, so he can help flankers like Tracer or Genji without having to stick his neck out. However, Mercy has an arguably much better ultimate, which is probably why so many people choose her over the more flexible Zenyatta
The diversity is definitely great to have but I think for the future, I'd like more niche fighters like Mei who mainly just freezes and blocks. Like, theres a counter for blocking points so I'm sure they will add more abilities that do so.

~And other faggotry~
i hate this game because everyone in comp is braindead
At least they buffed Zenyatta considerably so I can play support without being bored to death
Support is fun

;~;
Cool
Yeah, I find support fun... If I'm playing Zenyatta. I used to play Lucio a lot, but he's so boring and painful to play, especially with that anemic gun of his. You generally have to be more attentive when playing Zenyatta, which makes him fun