OVERWATCH
That's way more hours all my Steam games have combined. :F
(06-25-2016, 05:54 AM)Slam Ander Wrote: i have 663 hours logged

christ
i have 70
if we do play then poland is off the tables as i am not licking casimir iii's ass the whole game
guys we're all online

WE SHOULD START A GAME
zascaris - add me
But I have to work tomorrow lol
yeah, we should set a day in advance. once we're past this tuesday I'm pretty much free whenever
Cool
Overwatch is a great deal of fun, and the recent changes have been super beneficial to most of the cast in general.

It is a little frustrating at times, some people still don't understand some character mechanics after 50+ ranks(like Zarya's shields), but to be fair the game doesn't explicitly warn you at all. It was the same thing with TF2 for a really long time, possibly even worse because anybody could join any server so it was chaos.

I'd love to play with friends; it'd certainly make teamwork a possibility. :> I generally play tanks and supports so I compromise pretty easily.
I would love to play with you Osrali! Big Grin. Add me on: Celery#11558

I'm the same, I usually just play whatever our team is missing, like Lucio or Reinhardt, or someone who counters the enemy, like Soldier 76 or Roadhog. When I do get a chance to play who I want, I'll usually pick Hanzo, Bastion, or Torb
i'm okay i guess. i can play 76, pharah, mercy, lucio and reinheart pretty well

add me Mondegreen#11946
I wish I could play with you guys Sad
Cool
i'll get it on ps4 in a few weeks
(07-05-2016, 06:34 PM)Mondegreen Wrote: i'm okay i guess. i can play 76, pharah, mercy, lucio and reinheart pretty well

add me Mondegreen#11946

Added!
I like to watch Twitch streams of people playing Overwatch but playing it myself makes me dizzy.

~And other faggotry~
(07-06-2016, 06:54 PM)ShineyRoxas Wrote: I like to watch Twitch streams of people playing Overwatch but playing it myself makes me dizzy.
Do you feel the same way when playing other FPS games? I get motion sickness from some of them too.
Yeah. There's a reason I mostly stick to 2d games.

~And other faggotry~
I played TF2 for 5 years so I'm used to things happening everywhere.

Although in Overwatch team composition can win you the game just as much as it can lose you the game. TF2 you only really need a medic and at least 2-3 competent players to win, whereas in OW you're probably going to lose if you have two snipers on offense and your tank is D.va
Team composition is less important than team coordination, I feel
i hate this game!!
great!!
Cool
Soldier 76 for best character.
Discount Jontron
(07-09-2016, 02:09 AM)mob Wrote: i hate this game!!

Me too, but then I win a game and I like it again.
Did you reject my invite or something Mondegreen?! Real disrespectful bro
(07-09-2016, 08:43 PM)Celery Wrote: Did you reject my invite or something Mondegreen?!  Real disrespectful bro

Haven't been on Battle.net in like a week.