Moving servers
(06-22-2016, 03:21 AM)Lord Wrote: If I wanted to know how to clear my cache I would have done an undergrad in computer science.

side note - none of this shit is taught in any legitimate computer science course. i know what caching is because i am not a moron.
Whatever makes you sleep at night Rayne.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
I can't log off of the forum nor can I log onto the admin cp.

..........did you clear your cache?
Actually this might be a cookie problem. I'll look into it in a bit.
(06-22-2016, 07:44 PM)Ascaris Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 03:21 AM)Lord Wrote: If I wanted to know how to clear my cache I would have done an undergrad in computer science.

side note - none of this shit is taught in any legitimate computer science course. i know what caching is because i am not a moron.

I know that Ascaris, I was obviously joking. For comic relief.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
(06-22-2016, 08:18 PM)Kirby Wrote: I can't log off of the forum nor can I log onto the admin cp.

this should be fixed
I'm still having issues getting onto the Admin cp, I can get to the main page, but once a click on anything it doesn't allow me access and says my password is wrong.

yeah this happened to me too but on the old server. clear your cookies/cache again and tell me if its still happening.
kk its working

Kind of annoying though that I have to keep on clearing my cookies for shit, I hope this doesn't need to be done in the future.

Doubt it.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
^
Many avatars still don't work for me. I have cleared my cash NUMEROUS times
avatars were removed by the server transition. i still have the data and i will restore it later.
(06-23-2016, 10:13 PM)Ascaris Wrote: avatars were removed by the server transition. i still have the data and i will restore it later.

Good, because those avatars were like a server tradition, going through the members section was sick.

im so glad we switched servers. x10 wouldve have crumbled under the weight of this activity a while ago.
agreed. the server is holding up extremely well with the traffic, esp. because of xcache. if we were to setup redis and/or memcached, the memory footprint would be so miniscule
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]