Moving servers
(06-22-2016, 02:37 AM)polly Wrote: after clearing those mybb merge system logs, the DB went from 1.2GB to ~330MB.

goddamn.

thanks for that btw slipped my mind
And other works now
hope this is idiotproof

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(06-22-2016, 02:36 AM)Ascaris Wrote: i dont know whats more ridiculous - the fact that i have to repeat the same thing 20 billion times for some of you knuckleheads to get it or the fact that youve posted on forums for nearly a decade without understanding how web caching works

Uh, Rayne...  Is everything okay on your end?  Do you have some personal things you need to talk about?  I was merely concerned about the other forumers, please don't bring your anger out on us
(06-22-2016, 02:43 AM)Ascaris Wrote: hope this is idiotproof

Instructions unclear got dick stuck in ceiling fan
If I wanted to know how to clear my cache I would have done an undergrad in computer science.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
(06-22-2016, 03:21 AM)Lord Wrote: If I wanted to know how to clear my cache I would have done an undergrad in computer science.

This. ^

Plus I really don't want to loose my saved pages and shit just so this one forum will work.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
You won't. Maybe you SHOULD take a course in computer science so you can stop saying DUMB WRONG THINGS you STUPID IDIOTS.
Every time I cleaned my cache I had to re-login to things.

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
then youre deleting your cookies along with it. all clearing a cache does is remove the saved copy of the web page the browser automatically downloads to make pages load faster.
thats why if youre using chrome for example theres two separate check boxes

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

if you click a generic 'remove website data' button it typically removes ALL cookies, caches, browsing history, etc
thats it for this edition of web browsers 101, next time we'll learn about JAVASCRIPT and the DOCUMENT OBJECT MODEL
hahahaha

But yeah I use Safari so no dice.

Clearing the cash worked on my phone for a bit but after a couple hours it stopped working. Cleared it several more times, still didn't work. The only method I can use to get on with my phone is through hbinn.chrisrsantiago.com, but I can't log in. Any thoughts?
get a new phone
Do iPhones suck now or something?
i actually have no clue why that would be happening
ive been using this site on an iphone constantly without any issues
I use Safari on it, maybe that's the issue
so do i
it takes 48 hours for nameservers to fully propagate, so don't feel bad if it hasn't updated on a certain device yet.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
Okay, I cleared the caché and then turned OFF the phone, and now it works
(06-22-2016, 07:36 PM)polly Wrote: it takes 48 hours for nameservers to fully propagate, so don't feel bad if it hasn't updated on a certain device yet.

device doesnt matter if whois is updated
oh right almost forgot about that.

yeah its all your fault
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]