Moving servers
forums will be temporarily closed in a little bit
Godspeed.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Rip friends, it's been real, it's been fun but it hasn't been real fun
How long will I have to hault my browsing?!
Hopefully not more than an hour
Sad.
stop posting
You stop posting
I'm not seeing many avatars
The server switch probably didn't move them since they are probably considered temporary files.
domain changed

good work team
That took far less time than I anticipated
Truly a team effort.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I still get a forum closed when I use the honey bee domain
And when ever I click the banner it sends me there Sad
RAYNE/GOD, FIX HIS ACCOUNT
(06-22-2016, 01:11 AM)Law Wrote: And when ever I click the banner it sends me there Sad

clear your cache
and you guys should be able to use sigs/usertitles now
For my phone, it also kept displaying the 'forum closed' page. I hope more people aren't getting that who are trying to access the forums
jesus christ celery clear your fucking cache
Yeah, read my post again. The issue is that it may display that for other people who are trying to access the forums
i dont know whats more ridiculous - the fact that i have to repeat the same thing 20 billion times for some of you knuckleheads to get it or the fact that youve posted on forums for nearly a decade without understanding how web caching works
after clearing those mybb merge system logs, the DB went from 1.2GB to ~330MB.

goddamn.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
(06-22-2016, 02:36 AM)Celery Wrote: Yeah, read my post again.  The issue is that it may display that for other people who are trying to access the forums

it wont
I cleared my cache