people we still need to bring here
if no one else has talked to him, i'll shoot ryan vendak a message now
otherwise i'll get on to talking to some of the people kevin mentioned in my intro thread and look for some others as well
(06-25-2016, 05:22 AM)Lord Wrote: Edit: new blood wouldn't be too bad either. Is there anywhere we can advertise?

Tcod happy
I legitimately cannot stress how important it is to captalise on this right now.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
(06-25-2016, 05:25 AM)Law Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 05:22 AM)Lord Wrote: Edit: new blood wouldn't be too bad either. Is there anywhere we can advertise?

Tcod happy

we should at least get phantom here. she was great. i almost directly attribute her introduction of mafia to the crazy levels of activity cosmo had in 2011.
I'll shoot her a message on tcod
i forgot i hated 90% of the people i had on facebook
I'm sitting here with this goofy smile on my face about this. Maybe a raid isn't a bad idea...
(06-25-2016, 05:25 AM)Law Wrote:

Tcod happy

I sent you a PM. Godspeed, we're counting on you.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
to omegle
Cool
Didn't we obtain sdrawkcab by advertising on 4chan? Or as the omegle.
nevermind, omegle is just pure cybering now
Cool
it really wasnt ever that much more
I used to have some nice conversations, back when it was a novelty
Cool
good good!!
i got my dear friend matt interested
he'll have a look around once he gets on his computer tomorrow as he's been looking for a place like this
sick
(06-25-2016, 05:43 AM)Adriana Wrote: i got my dear friend matt interested
he'll have a look around once he gets on his computer tomorrow as he's been looking for a place like this

PC Matt?
(06-25-2016, 05:44 AM)Lord Wrote:
(06-25-2016, 05:43 AM)Adriana Wrote: i got my dear friend matt interested

PC Matt?

there are a few pc matts so you're gonna have to clarify
but he'd have much more in common with you than I imagine he has with 99% of pc so it's nothing to worry about

also pauline just saw my message so we'll have to wait and see if the honey bee inn is indeed her taste
pauline needs to get here. she is a fantastic poster.
I'm still friends with Peeki on Facebook. Not sure if he'd be interested in popping in or not, just to say goodbye or something.
-.---.----..
C'mon Pauline.
theres still a ton of old pd people who arent here
(06-25-2016, 05:48 AM)Nanaki Wrote: I'm still friends with Peeki on Facebook. Not sure if he'd be interested in popping in or not, just to say goodbye or something.

Only one way to find out.
(06-25-2016, 05:49 AM)Ascaris Wrote: theres still a ton of old pd people who arent here

I brought back a lot of them a long time ago, trannel, dragoniteady, ripdo, the list goes on...
(06-25-2016, 05:48 AM)Nanaki Wrote: I'm still friends with Peeki on Facebook. Not sure if he'd be interested in popping in or not, just to say goodbye or something.

Give it a shot, he should be informed anyways if he wasn't aware of it before