people we still need to bring here
We direly need more posters.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I messaged turtle and will talk to tanks when he comes on steam
I messaged tanks on what but he might be more active on steam.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
Hahahah oh hey Khaos. Dunno about you but they IP banned me pretty quickly
yeah, because they thought it was a full-on attack.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
wasnt it?
Yes, but they weren't supposed to know that!
lol. wasn't khaos advertising cosmo, and everyone was just like, "what's so special about your forum" until everyone from here went over to attack our oppressors?
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
LOL yeah that was it
they were super offended by our 'faggotry is a bannable offence' slogan
Well someone advertised it before I did, and I actually had no idea. I just ed started posting there mentioned it on cosmo and someone told me I should advertise it again. So when I did everyone joined again and started posting, which eventually turned into attacking our oppressors, or something like that
Turtz mcgurtz just ignored my message
I'm going to invite some other guys I know here aswell.
Walker went there first I think
I was thinking about the people who were on PD back when Hicky was doing the tournaments on Gary Oak's battle frontier or whatever. There were a few cool people like Gary himself and t-rat this one girl... idk I forgot her name.

These people never liked me however, I think Khoas had a better relationship to them.

There was also Beasty-Haxorus and Pants, but I don't know where they would be, I think Pants had a youtube channel or something.

(06-21-2016, 07:54 PM)Ascaris Wrote: they were super offended by our 'faggotry is a bannable offence' slogan

See Rayne, this kinda shit is why you don't have any artsy gay friends.

I personally would be very ok with the prospect of never interacting with pants again.
(06-22-2016, 06:30 PM)Kirby Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 07:54 PM)Ascaris Wrote: they were super offended by our 'faggotry is a bannable offence' slogan

Actually even despite that slogan Cosmo had a ludicrously high population of gay people, for reasons that evade me to this day.
I guess I just can't keep these homos away.
(06-22-2016, 06:31 PM)Ascaris Wrote: I personally would be very ok with the prospect of never interacting with pants again.

Idk, people change, you know how much I have changed for example. People mellow out as they get older.

(06-22-2016, 06:32 PM)Ascaris Wrote:
(06-22-2016, 06:30 PM)Kirby Wrote:

Actually even despite that slogan Cosmo had a ludicrously high population of gay people, for reasons that evade me to this day.

I always had a sneaking suspicion it was down to my dashing good looks.
One of us should go and advertise on tcod.
Can we get Toku back?
(06-22-2016, 06:31 PM)Ascaris Wrote: I personally would be very ok with the prospect of never interacting with pants again.

What's wrong with pants?
sdrawkcab and shineyroxas
Cool