people we still need to bring here
- temeraki, johncolobe (khaos do you still have contact with them?)
- tanks (i had him on facebook at some point but he mightve deleted it, i recall someone mentioning they had him on steam)
- turtle
- ALPHA MAN
- toku
- phantom
- solly (someone should get him to stop being a big fat canadian jew faggot)
Toku, Turtle and Tanks were three of my favourite people here
I have tanks on what.cd
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
I want to bring over people from Vglan.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
oh fuck what.cd i remember that
(06-21-2016, 12:42 PM)Lord Wrote: I want to bring over people from Vglan.

http://www.suitgames.com/forum/

go for it
hahah i cant believe smbz is still going on. he rebooted that shit.
no one from vglan is gonna come.

and khaos pointed me to temeraki, and apparently he is too busy with life right now, so...
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
and oh my god, alpha man.

i haven't heard that username in forever. i don't even know where that guy is anymore tbh, but i remember he was always asking me if my sister was hot. and he would block/unblock me randomly.
Where's Nasser?
nasser is on suitgames now actually. i think he's the only cosmo transplant that stood there.
(06-21-2016, 12:57 PM)Ascaris Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 12:42 PM)Lord Wrote: I want to bring over people from Vglan.

http://www.suitgames.com/forum/

go for it

Done.
If we get Yoshio out of that I'll be content.
Walker, can you get Autumn? Can anyone get Walker?
I can talk to temeraki, turtle, and tanks. I can get temeraki to talk to John colobe
Oh and I think celery still talks to alpha man
how the fuck do you all just know each other

thats

thats so strange.

i miss alpha man though.
Phantom we can find on tcod
Well, you can. The rest of us are banned
Hahahhahahaha TCoD though
I am too king, I'm Khaos
I'm probably banned more times on TCOD than most of you are. I made A LOT of alts
that place is too tumblr-sensitive for me.
I've been trying to convince our friend Famous Jellyfish to come back for years, but to no avail  Sad
(06-21-2016, 02:46 PM)polly Wrote: that place is too tumblr-sensitive for me.

huh?