it's super anchovie
though i imagine only old cosmo/vglan/aorio fucking hoshi members would remember me

didn't realise everything got transferred but i haven't used super anchovie on anything for years and i've always hated that name so
in any case
i more or less never posted on pd but figure i might as well give the reboot forum a college try
Herro Big Grin
howdy
i imagine i'll donate some $$$ soon to help cover costs as i have some spare cash
Hey! Welcome back!
your also trans to right from what I recall?

Hello, welcome back Anchovie!
(06-21-2016, 04:53 AM)Kirby Wrote: your also trans to right from what I recall?

yah
i have no interest in doing any Real transitioning while i'm at full-time work for the meanwhile so nothing's changed
but i do have a lovely boyfriend now which helps immensely with worries about costs and emotional support and whatever
Look who comes crawling back.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
and hello to you too kevin
Any chance you can tell any of our old pokecosmo / aorio hoshi friends about this? It's been a long time since I last spoke to them, but I'm thinking of sydian, azonic, chrizz, nocturne, forgotten memory, Derrick, gummy, etc.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
hmmmmmmmmmmmmm

sydian - she definitely wouldn't. lovely girl, still talk occasionally, but she's far too busy for anything but pc and wouldn't be interested
azonic - no idea where they went, haven't seen them active on any social media in a few years
chrizz - to be honest, forgot who he is
nocturne - forgot him as well
forgotten memory - i'll give him a call next time i see him on skype or facebook
derrick - i'll give them a call too, but i'm quite doubtful
gummy - have not talked in about five years

i could probably talk to paulinereggaaal as well as i'm pretty sure i still have her on facebook
Forgotten Memory and Pailineregggaall would be fantastic additions.
How people dedicate their waking lives to PC is beyond me.
i still post a couple of times a day/every two days because no reason not to (i suppose you could argue taste would be a reason not to) but there are people there nowadays who get 3000+ posts in less than a month and it leaves me wanting to set up an empathetic gofundme for their parents
Hi Chris
(06-21-2016, 05:32 AM)Adriana Wrote: forgotten memory - i'll give him a call next time i see him on skype or facebook

YES forgotten memory is exactly the artistic homosexual i wanted here
since you still post on pc, do you know anyone whod be willing to make a skin for us
also getting sav here would be sweet as well
oh i dont think she'd come here now
She's pretty religious now so not sure if the same quality of shitposting we're known for would be appealing anymore
ugh
lol. hi super anchovie :3
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]