Suggestions Thread
or not.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
(06-21-2016, 08:02 PM)Lord Wrote: Is there a way to get rid of these frames around our avatars?

Seriously, please get rid of them.
Seconded
i actually thought the white background was a part of the image and there was nothing to be done about it, but after realizing it's DELIBERATELY ADDED for who knows what reason, i just got rid of it. MUCH better.
nice
yeah i thought that too haha. its true for me at least.
Is there one for mybb? Is there a mod we could install. Now that many of us are going to be coming on here while at work/travelling, it would probably be much easier on our data plans.
Cool
mybb doesnt have that built in. if you find one thats good i will install it.
there used to be forumrunner, but the last supported version was myBB 1.6, so that's a no-go
I'm gonna be making some banners. Just random stuff. Maybe a cthulhu one since that's something me and my IRL friends are crazy about
Not sure where else to post this, but it seems as though we already have some spam bots making accounts

http://thehoneybeeinn.com/member.php?act...e&uid=1652

http://thehoneybeeinn.com/member.php?act...e&uid=1651

you'll note the sketchy "homepage", and the fact that they still have ICQ numbers
Cool
yeah i noticed it. i was waiting for them to start posting but for some reason they havent yet.
getting rid of spambots is easy. pd being overrun by them for years was just another symptom of wei's staggering apathy.
why are they always russian
Cool
ask them to identify pikachu
lol so most forums typically have email activation, and the bots wait for their account to be activated before they start posting shit. this forums had instant activation from the start - i wonder if the reason the bots arent posting is because theyre waiting for the activation emails. that would be hilariously ironic.
lmao
Maybe we should set up a Honey Bee IRC channel
Cool
:no:

Why get an IRC when we have a FORUM
ircs suck
:'(
Cool
there's already a skype group anyhow
if it was up to me, i'd do irc, but i think everyone prefers voice chatting, esp. when it's in groups.
Is there a way to make all three misc subforums be displayed on the main page instead of just "Entertainment, Misc. and one more"
yes