Suggestions Thread
no
if you find a mod that replicates the feature ill consider installing it, but mybb doesnt have that built in and its difficult to code up
Cry
Cool
there is this for those who hate themselves
Cool
(06-25-2016, 12:45 AM)Slam Ander Wrote: I liked the recent activity portal.

Boo!  Hiss!
Oh shit they redesigned the portal
My bad solly
I say we should use honey hives!!!
I could work on them and have the smilies fit into our current style.
assuming we get some new members, it might be prudent to have a small post in announcements or misc just briefly detailing the forum and how it is actually a new forum/give a small idea of what pd was
just so there is minimal confusion
^ I like this idea
i agree
i nominate SOLLY to write up this post
(06-25-2016, 06:20 AM)Ascaris Wrote: i nominate SOLLY to write up this post

I agree whole heartedly, solly has an amazing way with words
Get cracking, Solly
Whelp, I won't have my laptop again until monday evening, so I'll go do it now. Tomorrow's road trip is gonna suck. I feel like a teenager again.
Cool
I'm excited!
http://thehoneybeeinn.com/showthread.php...#pid501537 done
Cool
http://thehoneybeeinn.com/showthread.php...#pid501588 moved to welcome forum, somebody pls sticky
Cool
Merge Neo's account with Dogar The Brave's account. I can't deal with this cognitive dissonance.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
he doesnt want me to
Duly noted.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
remove thread ratings feature
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
i agree do it
all done.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]