Suggestions Thread
We have a bug thread, let's make an official suggestions thread unrelated to skins. I know we have a few smilies threads but let's make this the place we can start keeping track of things in one thread. Can someone sticky this?

Mine so far:

Quotes being in post box automatically (Rayne said bug).
Smilies as a default option while posting without going into "advanced posting" box.
Increase the amount of images in post, I think 10,000 will be fine.
More will come.
[Image: m1wH6yc.gif]

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
Can I request rotating slogan banners eventually like we had on CF
In the design stuff thread, we suggested just to have a rotation of banners. I have some ideas for some and may do some prototypes tonight
I think that falls under design. Check out the design thread in announcements. I have my opinion on that but that's why we all should discuss it in the end.

Another suggestion, when a thread is sticktyed it doesn't have its own box at the top but just chills on top of other threads.
Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT
Username colors, I think we should look into this.
Default as stars for rank? I think bees or something like that would be more suiting.
Need a bee smilie that we can agree on.
URL icon should be a bee or something related that we can agree on.
Your an absolutely wonderful man, any girl that is yours is lucky and I know that from personal experience. ~KMT
(06-21-2016, 04:54 AM)Law Wrote: Can I request rotating slogan banners eventually like we had on CF

I really like the idea of rotating slogan banners as seen on cosmo/ 4chan.
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
(06-21-2016, 05:10 AM)Dogar The Brave Wrote: Username colors, I think we should look into this.
Default as stars for rank? I think bees or something like that would be more suiting.

#000000 for us, admins should be something like a deep wine red or sea blue. Supporters should be light green perhaps. Stylists can be a bright orange (#ff9900).
Quote:Well, I open my eyes and I see things. I've seen spirits moving through the walls. I've seen a vortex coming through the wall. I've seen amorphous little balls of light bouncing all around in the front yard through the window. I've seen giant bugs on the floor. I was in a hotel room in Amarillo, Texas, and all I remember is standing on the bed and seeing the whole wall in front of me filled with lights that were [makes popping sound] popping like popcorn out of the wall. Then I'll wake up and I go "Wow, I was standing on my bed and staring at this wall."
if getting a notification for being quoted could be a thing i would be very grateful
Can we not have a bot post be the one that is shown on the main page for PD? Tongue
(06-21-2016, 06:01 AM)pichubro Wrote: Can we not have a bot post be the one that is shown on the main page for PD? Tongue

hahahahahahaha This needs to stay.

(06-19-2016, 11:47 PM)Ascaris Wrote: if The Honey Bee Inn is a bee themed town then we're back to where we started.
(06-21-2016, 05:22 AM)Lord Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:10 AM)Dogar The Brave Wrote: Username colors, I think we should look into this.

#000000 for us, admins should be something like a deep wine red or sea blue. Supporters should be light green perhaps. Stylists can be a bright orange (#ff9900).

Eh I don't know, I mean it's not a deal breaker or anything, but I just don't like colored usernames. I liked how we let our balls do the talking or something of the sort. If we decide not to go in that direction I think we need to agree on those color choices.

(06-21-2016, 06:11 AM)Neo Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 05:22 AM)Lord Wrote:

Eh I don't know, I mean it's not a deal breaker or anything, but I just don't like colored usernames. I liked how we let our balls do the talking or something of the sort. If we decide not to go in that direction I think we need to agree on those color choices.

I understand where you are coming from, I mostly just really want to have a black username like I did on old Cosmo. Perhaps the default username colour for everyone could be #000000. 

I would be up for using the old pd pokeballs though, someone must have them saved somewhere, they would be very easy to upload here. I would prefer them to the honeycomb recommendations.
Yeah that sounds like where I'm coming from too. Different colored bees or honeycomb or related icons would look nice.

I feel i should have a regal name colour
We should add an mp3 player that can play songs by Lil B to fit with the forum's theme
haha
oh dear.
[Image: KyOqqFO.jpg]
Is there a way to get rid of these frames around our avatars?
(06-21-2016, 07:25 PM)Uganda Pikachu Wrote: We should add an mp3 player that can play songs by Lil B to fit with the forum's theme

Only if it's his best song

-.---.----..
(06-23-2016, 12:51 AM)Nanaki Wrote:
(06-21-2016, 07:25 PM)Uganda Pikachu Wrote: We should add an mp3 player that can play songs by Lil B to fit with the forum's theme

Y e s
(06-23-2016, 12:51 AM)Nanaki Wrote:

Holy shit, I forgot about this.
by any chance would it be possible to have a button/direct link to paypal set up on the forum header or in the donation thread
not a big deal just wondering
Should be pretty straightforward, and it's a good idea. I'll set that up in a little bit.
much appreciated
I liked the recent activity portal. Could we bring that back?
Cool